Do you like trap heroine in a VN?

Satsuki

yehhh like this guy

Hidden Content

Truly the epitome of beauty and moeness:holo:

Goddamnit, Kenny. 

People might track me down!

As long as they're cute, I can target that girl/guy on my Top Wanted Girls list.

Congratulations on making your first post being about traps. <3

:rimu: i will protect u. Dont worry. And hw nice u remember moi fabulous name.

I know rite, someone need to give him a cookie or trophy.

I haven't run into that situation yet, but I think I'd be ok with it. I've been watching Akatsuki no Yona recently, and...

I had to screenshot the scene where Yun dressed up as a girl, because as cute as Yona is, cross-dressing Yun handily beats her out for the award for most attractive female-looking character in the show.

So THAT'S what "trap" means... I feel enlightened and cheated all in one fell swoop. Ah life!

I suppose this is why the save option with lots of slots was invented. I can always go back and choose the path with the actual girls. Would I complete the not-girl route? Well, if it unlocks other things I suppose I have no choice, but my guess is I won't enjoy it very much.

I´m sorry but ... no, no traps please. Cant do it. I´m out. Luckily I haven´t played a VN with a trap yet, though I´ve seen enough anime´s that have them... Its the worst. You just sit there after, confused trying to convince yourself that you did not think she was cute! YOU DID NOT! ITS GOING TO BE OKAY! 

Then you just fire up something like SonoHana after and confirm that the confusion has passed. :makina: 

So to answer the question: I will skip the living hell out of that route. Sorry to him/her, but its for my own sanity´s sake. 

I have only seen one VN that was kinda like this - https://vndb.org/v14922. But unlike most traps, who seem to be cross-dressing just for comedic and/or fetish reasons, Toboso was written much more seriously (as much as surreal guro VN allowed), and was actually suffering from sexual identity disorder with all the related drama (and not only that).
But this VN probably shouldn't count, because (moderate spoiler):

the protagonist is actually a reverse-trap. And a futanari. And again, he/she is written seriously.

For a more typical VN with one trap "heroine", I will definitely read https://vndb.org/v9175 someday.

I dislike "fake-yuri" VNs - those that have a typical Yuri setup, except with a cross-dressing guy as a protagonist (like Otoboku). That's just a blasphemy. Otherwise, I don't mind trap protagonists, or traps in general. They are neutral to me (though maybe I'd classify trap x trap stuff as "somewhat interesting").
As for reverse-traps - I don't like them. Outside of H-scenes they look and act like dudes, so with male protagonist, their routes kinda have gay-vibes most of the time, and with female protagonist - they reduce the overall "yuriness". Reverse-trap as a protagonist (https://vndb.org/v6680) seems like an interesting idea though.

I dislike "fake-yuri" VNs - those that have a typical Yuri setup, except with a cross-dressing guy as a protagonist (like Otoboku). That's just a blasphemy.

Oh god, this so much. I absolutely despise any story that throws in a trap protagonist to make the whole thing look like yuri while excusing the existence of a penis.

Seriously, just no, either go full guy on guy or have a better excuse to have girls going after a trap other than "yuri but totally okay with a dick".

For a more typical VN with one trap "heroine", I will definitely read https://vndb.org/v9175 someday.

Thank you for giving me something to download. :D

I wouldn't mind traps.

Traps are great. They're look like girls, but aren't. You can't tell whether they're really girls or men.

Hidden Content

There's a certain wonder and attractiveness to them that makes them as nice as real girls.

I love you kosaki <3.

Sorry I rigged the trap thread just for wanting to saying that so here, have a trap:

42927.jpg

Edited by Kawasumi