What are you playing?

Anyways, replaying NekoPara Vol 1, since for some odd reason my save has completely disappeared. Guh. 

Fortunately, I've forgotten much of the finer details of the story, so it shouldn't be too bad to re-read. I might also re-read Grisaia... Getting that itch now that it's out on steam. Would be a good refresher for whenever Rakuen comes out. Sekai's still doing that, right?

Then I have to finish Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. I have so many VN's I haven't finished and still need to, it's crazy ridiculous. 

You are responsible if I die

totono is worth dying for.

in more of relevant to the thread news:i'm basically done with majikoi S. it didn't take as long as i expected it to for me to complete it...

i should've just jumped to tsubame's route instead of wasting my time reading  the other routes that were basically a nukige.

much wasted potioential in both of kokoro's and margit's routes. :amane:

also,seiso best girl.

anyways, time to jump to majikoi A-2~

Flowers is really starting to grow on me (badumtish). But seriously, I was getting a little frustrated with how the main character was in the first few hours, but now that I've gotten to know all the characters I'm really starting to enjoy reading this. I just wish the character models were a little more... something. There's just something lacking in them that makes me want to turn the sprites off and just read the text sometimes.

Am I the only crazy person who read everything of Insects without skipping even a single line? :x

HOW

Well, you're through most of the ero now, I hope you enjoy the rest!

Lol, the ero is a way to track progress? Unfortunately, I've been reading a partial that cuts off

around July 12 where Yuki tried something with the CD to be able to stay

The cliffhanger is ARRRGH. :conspiracy: I'll probably just read the stuff referenced while waiting.

In other news, I'm thinking of changing my avatar to Yuki or Kimika. They're my favorites, after all. Maybe Yuki for seiyuu consistency.

I managed to have the time to sit down, get comfy and start reading Swan Song for good, all on a quiet night that was last night. I'm about 30-60 minutes in, and I already love the premise so far.

The setting and the way the game is executed really makes you feel like you're part of the isolated group. I haven't heard any background music yet. I don't hear anything in the main menu, I have been trying to make it work multiple times before, even with a different version, but to no avail; could be my sound card. That aside, I find the quiet moments and the sound effects in-game relaxing enough that it makes the story feel more real (the howling wind echoing indoors, any small campfire burning, etc). I love that.

Yume Miru Kusuri

Out of all the first impression thingies I can say, I'll instead just mention how it feels so damn weird for the protag to actually have parents >.>

Granted I've only read like 10 VNs so excuse me while I act like the sky is falling~

Also: wtf is up with me running into Princess Evangile voice actors. Kyouka = Ayaka

Yume Miru Kusuri

Out of all the first impression thingies I can say, I'll instead just mention how it feels so damn weird for the protag to actually have parents >.>

Wait...that's actually possible?  And they're actually there and shown directly?  What sorcery is this?

On the mini-routes in CC.  I loved Kiri's mini route, it was so much nicer than her actual route.  Kiri is best grill so far.

HOW

Lol, the ero is a way to track progress? Unfortunately, I've been reading a partial that cuts off

around July 12 where Yuki tried something with the CD to be able to stay

The cliffhanger is ARRRGH. :conspiracy: I'll probably just read the stuff referenced while waiting.

In other news, I'm thinking of changing my avatar to Yuki or Kimika. They're my favorites, after all. Maybe Yuki for seiyuu consistency.

Which of the referenced works will you be reading?

Yes!!! He has an actual friggen' family!@# Fully voiced! Sprited! IN 2005!@#

rYhkuwQ.jpg

I've always believed that parents of the protagonist is nothing but a myth. Mind=Blown They must have a lot of budget

I just finished the True End of Cartagra and I just can't help to compare it with Kara no Shoujo. They're both good but some stuff really bothered me in Cartagra.

Mainly, the fact that her little sister practically spoon fed him the info he needed to solve the cases. This is especially true in the first mystery with the nun since her little sister deduced the conclusion for him. I don't really mind having two more heads to get it done but I think they went too far on this. Also, the last and main mystery was practically solved by her little sister, too. Thinking back she's a god-like character with her solving skills and getting out unscathed. I was ready for her to get killed. I liked the fact that I didn't manage to completely predict everything but I guess that would be near impossible since there's a serious lack of information before it's revealed in one go. Lastly, the genius and annoying detective, Yaginuma. They said that he's really fit for the job and he's good but I didn't see it at all. I thought I just missed out on his skills in KnS since he appeared first in Cartagra. He was just practically there to be a bitch about things.

The main heroines in both games are really likeable but my preference leans on Kazuna. Strange how I thought I'll be annoyed by her since she's too talkative but she just grew on me. KnS was better overall imo and this is especially true on the endings. I just can't understand one thing tho. How come Kazuna is still in Japan in KnS? I don't think enough time has passed for her to finish theatrical arts in a short time since she still looked pretty young at that point.

I also just got to know that the bad ends in KnS was meant for people who read Cartagra first. I mean, it could still stand on its own but the degree on how much it hurts really intensifies once you get to know the backstory.

I still didn't get enough Hatsune in both games.

Yeah, I feel like there isn't much actual mystery solving on the part of the protagonist in Cartagra, and it's a shame. And Kazuna is definitely best IG girl. The last part you talk about is why I suggest to anyone who will read both to read Cartagra before KnS. It just doesn't make sense to me to do it the other way around. If you read Cartagra first, that part in KnS destroys  you.