What are you playing?

Well, still on Haru's route.  Between school and house sitting for some friends, I doubt I'm gonna get much of her route done by the weekend, and I definitely won't be finishing it.  I might be able to get it on a flash drive and use the computer there to make some progress...

I dislike how in Mizuha's route

Hashimoto (the basketball player that kidnaps Mizuha) is portrayed as not knowing what he's doing and bluffing after Kyousuke calls the cops, yet in Haru's route is shown to be actually quite calculating. He's obviously Maou's pawn, but still, dat lack of continuity...

yay two pages of catching up...............you know what, screw it where are we now?

Hashimoto (the basketball player that kidnaps Mizuha) is portrayed as not knowing what he's doing and bluffing after Kyousuke calls the cops, yet in Haru's route is shown to be actually quite calculating. He's obviously Maou's pawn, but still, dat lack of continuity...

^ grisaia?

muv-luv series?

--

Asuho ... is so freaking annoying and a cry baby. Man I'm like dragging my feet on this annoying first arc.

Already played Grisaia and muvluv, was wondering if cross channel is good, I also have ever 17 and IO here in my backlog.

Currently playing Chou dengeki stryker. 

yay two pages of catching up...............you know what, screw it where are we now?

I think it would be too much of a pain in the ass to actually not have him split like that. Remember once we branch off from the Main route those events never happen. It goes off in another direction that we don't care about much and screws itself over. Plus if he wasn't a total pussy in that route you wouldn't get to save the chick and shit and remembering that Maou hates police intervention the most so once you call the cops he splits. That said i don't think people should ever branch off from the main route of G-Senjou, your skip button wears down pretty fast if you do and it's mostly not worth it to see a few H-Scenes (coming from me that's a lot) especially if you are drunk enough to go on Kanon's route.

<_< 

I started A Profile ... Till now I read only 1 or 2 hours but i would say it isn't really a masterpiece. But i'm sure it will be more entertaining and I looking forward to it. The MC, till now, feels really shallow. I also hope that will be better. I will go for the recommended Playthrough order and start with Rizu (but I don't like that whole brother-sister thing, also if they don't blood-related) ...

Greetz

Well, still on Haru's route.  Between school and house sitting for some friends, I doubt I'm gonna get much of her route done by the weekend, and I definitely won't be finishing it.  I might be able to get it on a flash drive and use the computer there to make some progress...

Picked up Grisaia last week. Yes I know I am slow. Enjoying it so far. I can barely open my mouth and say this without someone telling me how hood it is or which route they think are superior. Don't tell anyone you are playing it.

Love your signature. Sakurasaou <3

Now I feel the need to tell you how good it is and which route is superior(it's Amane's btw :P). Now in all seriousness enjoy it.

I'm almost entering Shizuru route in Rewrite, come at me Shizubro.

Picked up Grisaia last week. Yes I know I am slow. Enjoying it so far. I can barely open my mouth and say this without someone telling me how hood it is or which route they think are superior. Don't tell anyone you are playing it.

Love your signature. Sakurasaou <3