What are you playing?

Well...passed the point in Kanon's route where Yuki comes in and

interrogates Seijo, or whatever his name is. Maou's murderous, nationalist peon. I liked Yuki's character, but I thought her involvement was

waaaaaaay too brief.  I hope she's in more of the story, otherwise I'm going to feel cheated  :/

this is taking forever ..............

is something going to happen in Hoshizora or what? I'm like deep and trying to finish up Asuho's arc but ... whatever. -spends more time on the VN-

I wanna read Komomo and Kosame's story.

If you tell me the last event that happened, I'll tell you if you're close to the end of her route or not  :3  By the way, to get to Kosame's route you have to do Komomo's route, which makes sense after you do Komomo's route.  I'd be pretty confusing otherwise. 

Anyway, here's the route order (copy/pasted from the walkthrough, except I took out the secret heroine's name):

Starting routes (unlocked at start): Asuho, Komomo, and Isuzu's.

After finishing Komomo's route, Kosame's will be unlocked.

After finishing Isuzu's route, Chinami's will be unlocked.

After finishing Asuho, Komomo, Kosame, Isuzu, and Chinami's routes, the secret heroine's route will be unlocked.

Finally, you have to finish every heroines' routes before Mare's route can be unlocked.

Well...passed the point in Kanon's route where Yuki comes in and

interrogates Seijo, or whatever his name is. Maou's murderous, nationalist peon. I liked Yuki's character, but I thought her involvement was

waaaaaaay too brief.  I hope she's in more of the story, otherwise I'm going to feel cheated  :/

Yeah Yuki is pretty fun. In Kanon's route she only does the interrogation, when you get back on the main story she gets her role.

Mizuha's route is practically Yuki's route . Not spoiling anything, she is just way better than Mizuha. I wish there would be  a fandisk with Yuki's route :c 

If you tell me the last event that happened, I'll tell you if you're close to the end of her route or not  :3  By the way, to get to Kosame's route you have to do Komomo's route, which makes sense after you do Komomo's route.  I'd be pretty confusing otherwise. 

Anyway, here's the route order (copy/pasted from the walkthrough, except I took out the secret heroine's name):

Starting routes (unlocked at start): Asuho, Komomo, and Isuzu's.

After finishing Komomo's route, Kosame's will be unlocked.

After finishing Isuzu's route, Chinami's will be unlocked.

After finishing Asuho, Komomo, Kosame, Isuzu, and Chinami's routes, the secret heroine's route will be unlocked.

Finally, you have to finish every heroines' routes before Mare's route can be unlocked.

...It seems I have yet to complete the game. Meh. Maybe after I'm done the Sharin fandisc.

Can someone tell me what Comyu's actually about? I've been wondering, and the description I get when I search it up is... confusing to me, at best.

Yeah Yuki is pretty fun. In Kanon's route she only does the interrogation, when you get back on the main story she gets her role.

Mizuha's route is practically Yuki's route . Not spoiling anything, she is just way better than Mizuha. I wish there would be  a fandisk with Yuki's route :c 

Dern it.  I had a sneaking suspicion that that was all of Yuki's role in Kanon's route.  Leave it to Akabe Soft2 to tease you with a great character, then not deliver on them until the next route  D:  Oh well, I guess they just want to keep their readers interested.

I know!  I mean, she's on the freakin' cover.  I expected that she'd have something aside from a relatively minor role in the story.  Maybe they'll make a fandisc with her in it, sometime in the next century.  I mean, G-senjou was pretty popular, right?

I'm doing the recommended guide .......... but man, there's barely 'anything at all' like no real drama. I don't even know what the hell is going on with all the characters and what happened to them.

Fucking Mare, she did something ... that damn witch! -spews fire at her-

Like I said, if you can describe a recent event that happened, I can tell you if you're almost done  :/  Or not, if you don't want that spoiled for you.

Dern it.  I had a sneaking suspicion that that was all of Yuki's role in Kanon's route.  Leave it to Akabe Soft2 to tease you with a great character, then not deliver on them until the next route  D:  Oh well, I guess they just want to keep their readers interested.

I know!  I mean, she's on the freakin' cover.  I expected that she'd have something aside from a relatively minor role in the story.  Maybe they'll make a fandisc with her in it, sometime in the next century.  I mean, G-senjou was pretty popular, right?

I raged when I realized Yuki wasn't a heroine. I'd spent literal hours going back and forth through walls of text to get to her route... Though, honestly, she is a great character, one of the most unique of G-SNM (and that's saying something!).Maybe it was slated but never actually worked out? Maybe they ran out of creative genius temporarily? Maybe there were time constraints? Who knows? She just wasn't a heroine. The end.

...You know, even if they went all Chrono Cross on us with a fandisc, I'd still appreciate having a Yuki route. I think.

I raged when I realized Yuki wasn't a heroine. I'd spent literal hours going back and forth through walls of text to get to her route... Though, honestly, she is a great character, one of the most unique of G-SNM (and that's saying something!).Maybe it was slated but never actually worked out? Maybe they ran out of creative genius temporarily? Maybe there were time constraints? Who knows? She just wasn't a heroine. The end.

...You know, even if they went all Chrono Cross on us with a fandisc, I'd still appreciate having a Yuki route. I think.

Short story: weak.  Weak as hell.  I'd pay money for even an untranslated fandisk, and I haven't even finished the damn VN yet.  Your move, Akabe Soft2.  YOUR MOVE.  I'll just sit here, holding my cash...

Zenop, are you talking about G-senjou?

You can just call me Zeno.  Zenop makes me cry a little inside...

But yeah.  I wanted more Yuki in Kanon's route, and I'm a little irritated that she doesn't have her own route, even though I knew that the second I opened the walkthrough.  Please, just...just make a fandisc, Akabe.  PLEASE.

F/SN has an anime?

Yarp.  It's actually pretty old.  Like, January-June of 2006 old.  There's a line in there that was translated as "People die if they are killed."  Pretty much put F/sn on the map for a lot of people on the internet.  It's actually going to have an addition to it pretty soon, though.  They're going to release an Unlimited Blade Works anime adaption this October.

Now that we are talking about Senjou...I am the only one that got several orgasm when first heard Maou's voice? You know...it's so badass and EVIL. It's just perfect.

The same with Hozuki in Sharin.

Damn you akabe and your badass villains and their badass voice actors.

Uhhhh...yes?  xD  I mean, Houzuki saying "Akabe Soft2" was one of the best things I've ever heard, but I didn't have to take a shower afterwords or anything.  Maou does have a fuckin' awesome voice, though.  Seriously, Akabe has a great history of picking voice actors for their villains.  On a whole different level than most VN developers, at least so far for me.

Just hit Kanon's bad end, and I'll hopefully be able to wrap up the rest of her route tomorrow.

Well...

I thought that it had the potential to be great, but...it just lacked

something.  I don't know what, though.  The moment when Kanon was sobbing about never getting to tell her mom "Thank you," hit me pretty hard, but I kinda was left hanging after that.  I kinda thought I was gonna get kicked when I was down, but no such luck.  After Tsubaki's bad end, I was expecting something seriously twisted and demented to happen.  Also, I thought the choice that gets to her bad end was kinda strange.  Having sex with her ruins her chances of winning?  What?

Hope her good end is better than that.

Just hit Kanon's bad end, and I'll hopefully be able to wrap up the rest of her route tomorrow.

Well...

something.  I don't know what, though.  The moment when Kanon was sobbing about never getting to tell her mom "Thank you," hit me pretty hard, but I kinda was left hanging after that.  I kinda thought I was gonna get kicked when I was down, but no such luck.  After Tsubaki's bad end, I was expecting something seriously twisted and demented to happen.  Also, I thought the choice that gets to her bad end was kinda strange.  Having sex with her ruins her chances of winning?  What?

Clear proof that, contrary to popular belief,

sex does not solve everything.

Sometimes it can, like that one time where having sex with a quantum computer saved the world.

Well...

Sorry to disappoint you but to be honest, Tsubaki's route is the best side-route in my opinion so it's unlikely that you'll get the same feels like when you finished Tsubaki's route. Don't worry though, it's not like the other routes are bad, it just that the other routes are not as strong as Tsubaki's. It might be just me though.

Sorry to disappoint you but to be honest, Tsubaki's route is the best side-route in my opinion so it's unlikely that you'll get the same feels like when you finished Tsubaki's route. Don't worry though, it's not like the other routes are bad, it just that the other routes are not as strong as Tsubaki's. It might be just me though.

Her bad end is not on par with Tsubaki's, but I really liked Kanon's route. Way to make an apparently archetypal and uninteresting character into a full-fledged one.