What are you playing?

Well, she has a few legitimately good scenes, but otherwise I kinda find it creepy when the imouto type actually exists. More to the point, she's the reason why G-Senjou No Maou isn't my favorite VN.

Isuzu, I found especially creepy, as they're blood related by what I gather. FUCK.

I found it less creepy since they weren't actually related, AT ALL.  I mean, sure, they were raised to be brother and sister, but the whole taboo doesn't apply the same way.  It's emotionally creepy, since they're legally related, but not creepy in any other way.  Even then, they didn't have the normal brother-sister relationship, at least that's what I got.

I think you're thinking of Chinami  :3  I mentioned Isuzu because she's the only route I've ever skipped.  But yeah, that was pretty creepy.  Even then, though, (in Kajitsu) I thought Makina calling Yuuji "Papa" was a lot creepier, especially during the h-scenes.  Ugh.  Not going to replay her route, that's for sure.

I'm not gonna make fun of you, but...man, when she said stuff along the lines of, "Papa, you're so big!" and "You're inside me, Papa!" I kinda died inside.  That's pretty much the only reason Makina is my least favorite heroine from Kajitsu.  The whole "Papa" thing creeped me the hell out.

That's...that's probably a good thing...I mean, her second h-scene is hilarious, but still...

EDIT: Just finished Mizuha's good end, and...wow.  That was pretty damn good.  Definitely the best good end in G-senjou so far.  From what I've heard, Haru's end tops even that, so my expectations are pretty high.  I'm on the final stretch now.  To Haru's route!

That bit about Yuki reuniting with Mizuha before eventually getting caught by the police made me start to cry, and the second timeskip to after she's in prison kicked me while I was down. That's the Akabei I know. Really top notch writing in her route.

EDIT: Just finished Mizuha's good end, and...wow.  That was pretty damn good.  Definitely the best good end in G-senjou so far.  From what I've heard, Haru's end tops even that, so my expectations are pretty high.  I'm on the final stretch now.  To Haru's route!

Haru's route is the chief reason to read G-senjou. I expect you will not be disappointed. You'll be glad you read all the routes leading up to it though.

I'm currently in Rin's route in Katawa Shoujo and after that I just need to finish Shizune's. So far it's a really touching and realistic romance story in my opinion. The no voices thing when I read it is kinda off putting to me but it's still an enjoyable VN. Right now I think Hanako is my favorite heroine in the story. I'll just wait and see were this takes me. 

Haru's route is several better than anything that came before, so enjoy. I usually recommend that people just skip past all of the side routes on your first time through g-senjou but I think a lot of people disagree. Min-max your enjoyment, I say.

I wouldn't entirely disagree. A certain aspect of the ending is more meaningful because of it, but I suppose the time commitment if you don't enjoy them outweighs that single thing.

That bit about Yuki reuniting with Mizuha before eventually getting caught by the police made me start to cry, and the second timeskip to after she's in prison kicked me while I was down. That's the Akabei I know. Really top notch writing in her route.

If you thought that was bad, the VN is going to absolutely destroy you later on. :D

That's...that's probably a good thing...I mean, her second h-scene is hilarious, but still...

In my opinion Haru's route completely blows away the other routes in quality, also if you had feels in Mizuha's route then prepare yourself for the feel train, while it is not immediate you will understand what I am saying in the future.

Done with the first trial.  It seems like there's a lot less time per section (not that it matters because who needs 12 minutes).    Also, the new hangman's gambit is terrible.   

12 minutes?! I'm playing on Mean (just for puzzles, left the action difficulty as is) and they give you barely 5 minutes per minigame. About 30 seconds on the choice things.

Finished chapter 2 of Danganronpa 2 - and while the first mystery was great, this one completely kicks the hsit out of the previous game. I hope the keep this pace up.

The first game on kind was 10-12.  The second game is around 6 now, which I find much more appropriate.  

Ah, I see. Yeah, 10-12 definitely is too much. As for the new minigames, they are honestly pretty bad in my opinion, only the Nonstop Debate got improved, and one other minigame that gets revealed later is pretty fun.

Just finished Lucia's route and I'm going for Shizuru next. Lucia's was too adorable and gave me a lot of feels at times, Lucia = super waifu material.

Lucia's route has a very rare sensation that only the best in the romance genre can provide. It was just wonderful. <3

The date scene and the kiss on the rooftop was perfect. Props to Ryukishi07 for that outstanding execution.

Finished chapter 2 of Danganronpa 2 - and while the first mystery was great, this one completely kicks the hsit out of the previous game. I hope the keep this pace up.

Ah, I see. Yeah, 10-12 definitely is too much. As for the new minigames, they are honestly pretty bad in my opinion, only the Nonstop Debate got improved, and one other minigame that gets revealed later is pretty fun.

I'm currently in Rin's route in Katawa Shoujo and after that I just need to finish Shizune's. So far it's a really touching and realistic romance story in my opinion. The no voices thing when I read it is kinda off putting to me but it's still an enjoyable VN. Right now I think Hanako is my favorite heroine in the story. I'll just wait and see were this takes me. 

The real killer for me with Katawa Shoujo- While it was awesome, I felt the best ending is the drunk route. My favorite girl was Misha and she WAS NOT A HEROINE. UGH. FUCK YOU KATAWA SHOUJO.

Haru's route is several better than anything that came before, so enjoy. I usually recommend that people just skip past all of the side routes on your first time through g-senjou but I think a lot of people disagree. Min-max your enjoyment, I say.

I disagree entirely. I feel that going through the best route sort of desensitizes people to the other routes. I like most gaes where you have to unlock routes for one reason only: You can't just speed to the best ending. The bad part with it is that games like Hoshizori No Memoria screwed it up for me with making Mare the main heroine. I really do not like Mare.

Just finished Lucia's route and I'm going for Shizuru next. Lucia's was too adorable and gave me a lot of feels at times, Lucia = super waifu material.

I personally find them at a tie in terms of sheer moe awesomeness. I prefer Lucia's route only because of the very end. Nevertheless, Shizuru's route is best taken right after Lucia's, and then you should give yourself a short break to brace yourself for the 3rd worst arc in the game- The Akane route.

Lucia's route has a very rare sensation that only the best in the romance genre can provide. It was just wonderful. <3

The date scene and the kiss on the rooftop was perfect. Props to Ryukishi07 for that outstanding execution.

The awkward moment when you do not know who worked on your favorite game.

I disagree entirely. I feel that going through the best route sort of desensitizes people to the other routes. I like most gaes where you have to unlock routes for one reason only: You can't just speed to the best ending. The bad part with it is that games like Hoshizori No Memoria screwed it up for me with making Mare the main heroine. I really do not like Mare.

My logic is that while doing the true route first makes the side routes worse by comparison after the fact, doing the side routes first can be a bit of a drag because they're so much worse already. The main point of the game is Haru's route, anything that makes her route worse makes the entire game worse. To maximally enjoy that route, I suggest people play it first. And also, the side routes are already kinda bad, so it doesn't really matter in my mind if they're made even worse. I realize a lot of people don't subscribe to this line of logic, though.