What are you playing?

Finished Reminiscence yesterday... it's finally over! Aaaaah! I'm not even going to rant about it, I just didn't like it much, as simple as that. 6/10

Now I can finally go back to Muramasa. I hope I didn't forget much of it... time to do Ichijou's route, can't wait! Also making slow progress in Corpse Party: Blood Drive... man I wish that game would perform better, it really hurts the experience.

God damn it I feel so bad about Kaoru. I would get her ending first but I think I have to finish Reika's first.

So...about the tension bulding regarding 8/23:  hope I don't get trolled with just 1 minute of action.

Haha, the locked choices really hurt in Kaoru's case. As for 8/23, it really depends on which ending you're going for. It does get really crazy in some of the routes, but some of the endings are kind of anti-climatic.

Haha, the locked choices really hurt in Kaoru's case. As for 8/23, it really depends on which ending you're going for. It does get really crazy in some of the routes, but some of the endings are kind of anti-climatic.

Well I finished Reika's ending. I got to say at first it was like "Hell yeah, finally some action" but then I was "Uh? It's already over?"

It wasn't bad but I wasn't awesome either >.>

What I don't like it's that side characters are not quite developed if it's not really necessary

What about Haku? She was kidnapped and never heard of her again in Reika's ending. She died? She become the president of the US? She was actually an alien who was going to rule the earth? And what about Yuuki? So much for a god damn robot. And Kyouka was literally and extra in this route, AND WHY MY PRECIOUS TSUKI DOESN'T HAVE AN ENDING I'LL KILL YOU ALL

Oh well, I guess I'll have to play the other routes to see more character development. But damn, Anzu is supossedly a main heroine and she didn't even appear once. I guess this game has something called "Unique Routes" right?

Fun fact: I was going for Reika's good end first but for some reason I ended up getting the bad end instead and I was like "Why? I didn't want the bad ending...*finishing reading it*...wow those 30 seconds were really drepressing ._."

MLA - On last part before we take off in the shuttle. Awesome, stupid awesome feels.

ML:AF - Started this yesterday but didn't play it much. I played more today. They doubled the quality (or the pixel density) for all the characters. New poses, new clothing (for special scenarios), some new music, too. Comedy is pretty good. I fucking LOVE Walkens. Can't believe they included him in. He's so bad ass LOL.

I finished Ayakashibito today and it kinda disappointed me in some aspects, but I'd still give it a 8/10. I also started Rewrite today but I might just stall it before getting too deep into the story, way too many lolis, I'm not mentally prepared for this. 

I finished Ayakashibito today and it kinda disappointed me in some aspects, but I'd still give it a 8/10. I also started Rewrite today but I might just stall it before getting too deep into the story, way too many lolis, I'm not mentally prepared for this. 

It's only Shizuru though...

I tried Sengoku Rance out of curiosity. I mean it's the seventh game in the series, but is BY FAR the most popular, at least in the west. It also apparentally had copius amounts of rape, strange for a super popular title. Anyways actually trying it I can see why it has (relative) mainstream appeal. It can be fairly addictive. One things I found hilarious was the lolicon bad end. Your goal is to conquer and entire landmass, but if you let yourself be tempted by the "dark side" that is lolis; instant GAME OVER.

Well I finished Reika's ending. I got to say at first it was like "Hell yeah, finally some action" but then I was "Uh? It's already over?"

It wasn't bad but I wasn't awesome either >.>

What I don't like it's that side characters are not quite developed if it's not really necessary

What about Haku? She was kidnapped and never heard of her again in Reika's ending. She died? She become the president of the US? She was actually an alien who was going to rule the earth? And what about Yuuki? So much for a god damn robot. And Kyouka was literally and extra in this route, AND WHY MY PRECIOUS TSUKI DOESN'T HAVE AN ENDING I'LL KILL YOU ALL

Oh well, I guess I'll have to play the other routes to see more character development. But damn, Anzu is supossedly a main heroine and she didn't even appear once. I guess this game has something called "Unique Routes" right?

Fun fact: I was going for Reika's good end first but for some reason I ended up getting the bad end instead and I was like "Why? I didn't want the bad ending...*finishing reading it*...wow those 30 seconds were really drepressing ._."

The VN has a rather peculiar structure - there are several major story routes, each of which has a few of the character-specific endings stuck to it. To give you an example, Reika and Kaoru fall into a single route, the only different thing is the short ending there.

This also means you will get introduced into all those crazy characters at the end of her route. I was really worried at first too, but they do have their portion of the story, and quite possibly the most interesting one. As for Tsuki... I feel your pain. D: I was really bummed out too, especially since her seiyuu improved significantly compared to the previous entries - at least I liked her new way of speaking much more.

Also, I am pretty sure you're forced into the Reika bad end your first time through her route, no matter what you do.

Started Swang Song.

I've said so once before, but this time I don't think I'll be sidetracked.

Last time, I got to the point where you meet Aroe, and I said to myself "Dear god, this mentally handicapped girl is going to get raped, isn't she? :lol:

Then I kinda went on vacation and started playing Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited and Alternative when I came back home instead.

Completed Makina's route last night in Grisaia no Kajitsu, officially finished with it. Chiruchiru is defiantly best girl my phone is filled with pictures of her  :wub:

I don't know what to start next :unsure:  Comyu, Hoshizora no Memoria , Sharin no Kuni, Cross+Channel, Deus Machina Demonbane or Ayakishibito.

Started Swang Song.

I've said so once before, but this time I don't think I'll be sidetracked.

Last time, I got to the point where you meet Aroe, and I said to myself "Dear god, this mentally handicapped girl is going to get raped, isn't she? :lol:

Then I kinda went on vacation and started playing Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited and Alternative when I came back home instead.

Ehhhhhhh.  I didn't want to read Swan Song before, but now I reaaaaaaaally don't want to read it now.  That's a little too messed up for me.

OK I've finally finished I/O revision II after days of procrastinating (a bad habit of mine <_<) and I gotta say, I. Loved. Every. Second. Of. It.

I've managed to 100% the entire VN and I really loved the story. Although I do have a few complaints:

- Not enough Event CGs: For such a long and complex VN there should've been more Event CGs, most of the time I've stared at backgrounds and character sprites and I really would've liked more Event CGs especially for important scenes in I/O.

- Not enough variety in music: I loved the entire soundtrack (especially the vocal songs :wub: ), I didn't hate any song but I wished there were more tracks since there were some times where the song doesn't match the mood of the scene.

- A bit more complex than necessary: There were some information in the VN that wasn't really needed.

Now despite my complaints, I loved reading this VN, I craved for more, I liked every character (and that's a huge achievement), loved the soundtrack, hell I loved almost everything about it. This is without a doubt my favourite VN and my final score is a 9/10.

Now that I'm done reading I/O I really should take a break from reading long VNs and I should start reading short VNs. Now I'm playing Planetarian, lets see how that goes.

I tried Sengoku Rance out of curiosity. I mean it's the seventh game in the series, but is BY FAR the most popular, at least in the west. It also apparentally had copius amounts of rape, strange for a super popular title. Anyways actually trying it I can see why it has (relative) mainstream appeal. It can be fairly addictive. One things I found hilarious was the lolicon bad end. Your goal is to conquer and entire landmass, but if you let yourself be tempted by the "dark side" that is lolis; instant GAME OVER.

Lolis? Game over ? Wat. Are you sure this is sengoku rance? I have a million hours in that game and don't remember that.

Well, got to the part in Makina's route where

JB tells Yuuji he's been ordered to take out Makina. Can't say I didn't see it coming, but this is interesting.

Any estimations as to how much farther I have to go?

That's "Seed of the World Tree 13", you got 6 more scenes to go, the last of them being the good or bad ending.

Ey ey ey Vokoca, I read that apparently there is an afterstory for Kaito in Reminiscense.

I read that Reminiscense is based off from a different Reika's bad end when she dies. And Kaito he has some weird disease and he can't remember anything.

So I can assume this is the only thing that it can be said that is WORTH to play Reminiscense right? I'm willing to play Reminiscense just and only because of this.

But god damn it that is depressing as f***** Why did they decide to do that? I'm so angry right now so I'm going to punch my dog in the face. AGHH my day is ruined.

Completed Makina's route last night in Grisaia no Kajitsu, officially finished with it. Chiruchiru is defiantly best girl my phone is filled with pictures of her  :wub:

I don't know what to start next :unsure:  Comyu, Hoshizora no Memoria , Sharin no Kuni, Cross+Channel, Deus Machina Demonbane or Ayakishibito.

Comyu.

definitely comyu

In Clannad since one month~. I really have a hard time reading the school-life part, 6 routes done and I'm currently on Kotomi route, I quite like her character (remembering me a bit Mio from LB) but the pacing is really terrible in all routes to put it bluntly.

How long does the After Story part last compared to the rest ?

Swan Song is a dark story make no mistakes about it, its a post apocalyptic story in the truest sense of the word, and that was what made it so fascinating to read. 

It was gut wrenching reading parts of that VN... It was an amazing read though.

~ Downloading Comyu right now >:3