What are you playing?

Your avatar Mon-chan...interesting...That doesn't mean that i'm interested!!

oh you mean Aeisu?? she is a Goddess and a n epitome of Cuteness~~~

Love her so much to the point of obession.

And she is from Majikoi A-2.

I LUB U KURISU-CHANNN!!!!! -hugs-

PTSD arc completed. Wow that shit took forever to finish last summer between two jobs. I remember feeling so hopeless and brain-fucked until I started getting the glitch when Takeru and Yuuko were driving in the car and I had to fight that for like two hours or so until I got it fixed, then had to go to work! LOL. But I did finish it anyways.

Now re-learning how these shitty BETA fight. Technical stuff is superb in MLA.

Well I finished Aya's route and....ehm, the same thing again. It's not like I didn't expected but the (usual) confession followed up by an H-Scene and route is over + aditional h-scene is kind of a let down .-. I wanted more romance it's so much for ask? D:

The anime was directed under very small budget. Bad art, half-assed story, tits, ass, less action, some drama, blah blah blah. It wasn't good at all.

As for the VN, we're talking about Age here. Age wouldn't screw up their VN. They know how to make games. That's their specialty. I played MLA Chronicles Vol. 1 and it was really good despite how short it was.

Chance of that is very low. Good luck with your praying.

Yeah! Haha.

I'm taking a break from Hoshimemo and trying out Rewrite. Hoshimemo has been giving me headaches, although I'm loving Komomo's route for some reason. She's super cute. :P

I would personally take a break from Hoshi by playing a short VN.

Isn't Rewrite pretty long?

I would personally take a break from Hoshi by playing a short VN.

Isn't Rewrite pretty long?

Well, yeah. I was gonna hop back and forth between them. I'm actually smack-dab in the middle of one of Komomo's h-scenes, so if anything, I think I just want a break from hentai. :P Besides, I kinda wanna see what all the hype about Rewrite is!

Well, yeah. I was gonna hop back and forth between them. I'm actually smack-dab in the middle of one of Komomo's h-scenes, so if anything, I think I just want a break from hentai. :P Besides, I kinda wanna see what all the hype about Rewrite is!

Well that's a good point, haha.

I need to try out Rewrite soon too.

Gah, so many things to read.

Well that's a good point, haha.

I need to try out Rewrite soon too.

Gah, so many things to read.

I know, right? Backlogs are getting pretty intense. I have too much anime to watch still and far too many VN's I haven't read. It's getting pretty crazy. And there's a lot of awesome VNs out there that haven't even been translated yet. So much to look forward to, haha.

So after Hoshimemo i read CrossChannel.... Thanks to my holidays i was able to finish it ;) and have to say i liked it. The art and the resolution are not that great but i loved the story and the character development. Also the end was really satisfying (for me).

I also was able to find out why i dislike Yuuji from Grisaia so much ;). He seems to be a "good" guy who does good things. That i won't reject, but... Other than other protagonist (which i like) he does the things he HAD to do and i never had the feeling that he does things he WANT to do. Maybe i'm not compatible with the writing there. But i always had the feeling he only does his duty. So thats enough with that ;) ...

The next thing i will "attack" ;) is the DaCapo series...

started up grisaia again, looks like a break really was what i needed. also after playing wanko for awhile im almost sure the voice actor for risa is also the voice actor for amane.

Also Sumika from Muv-Luv and Hinata from Sharin no Kuni (Right? I don't exactly remember her voice) and Crayanne from Kamidori.

She's a popular one. (I think, same Voice Actress are obviously going to be in various VN's -.-)

Finished Accela's route in Reminiscence. It was the same boring stuff as usual except for the ending bits, which finally got interesting - and then it all got ruined by a lame magic ending, again. Seriously, if they want to go for a sad ending, they should just do it, not pull back at the last moment every single time - it makes the whole thing incredibly pointless.

Back to 6/10, one last route to go. Egh, can't wait to get this over with.