What are you playing?

Oh my God...I just got to Makina's second h-scene...that was one of the funniest things I've seen.  The dialogue was priceless.

That H-scene was too ridiculous, I don't think anyone could fap to that scene seriously. If anyone hasn't played it, there's a little bit of dialogue from it in the spoiler XD, don't read if you don't like minuscule mentions of sex 

Makina: Nnn!? Ah! Ohoh! Jackpot!! A-Amazin'! Ah! That Much!? Yer. . . fifillin' me up! If you pump me this fulla' come, I'm gonna have like fifty babies!

Yuuji: C- Contraception!!!!!

Makina: What are you saying this late in the game! It''s baby time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuuji:Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! 

-_- *facepalm*

But anyway, to stay on topic I'm finishing Hisoka and *sigh* Ayaya's route in Comyu

Just finished Cho Dengeki Stryker's Light Saga. It was good, especially the final battle, but after that...the ending kind of felt anti-climactic compared to Sky Saga.

While I was glad to see the Balboran Vanguard again they don't really serve much purpose outside the final battle so you don't really get much enjoyment out of their revival. Kid Yamato does get a happier ending, but it's implied rather than shown. Curtis doesn't die. Finally...Yamato's sacrifice seems a tad forced; why didn't anyone chase after Curtis' soldiers to try and stop them? I know they got a head start but come on, they're basically stormtroopers. The only answer that came to mind was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rKg11tu3HA

to those above talking about awkward H scenes.

Emi's little anal excursion from Katawa Shojou was. uh.... well .... uhhhh  .... pretty funny one too.

That was awkward, but that Makina one was worse, I just couldn't even read her scene, I literally took my headphones off and muted it

I honestly wanted everyone to die in Kagome's route, this is a spoiler so don't click the button that says spoiler, its tempting but don't

come on Sting is the ultimate avatar, that thing should have wrecked EVERYONE's shit and killed them, but by the will of anime jesus, Kagome stops her stampede and every things sunshine and rainbows

That H-scene was too ridiculous, I don't think anyone could fap to that scene seriously. If anyone hasn't played it, there's a little bit of dialogue from it in the spoiler XD, don't read if you don't like minuscule mentions of sex 

Makina: Nnn!? Ah! Ohoh! Jackpot!! A-Amazin'! Ah! That Much!? Yer. . . fifillin' me up! If you pump me this fulla' come, I'm gonna have like fifty babies!

Yuuji: C- Contraception!!!!!

Makina: What are you saying this late in the game! It''s baby time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuuji:Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! 

-_- *facepalm*

But anyway, to stay on topic I'm finishing Hisoka and *sigh* Ayaya's route in Comyu

wait wait wait

i read the VN a very long time ago i don't remember this XD

I just finished Comyu. I got addicted because of Babylon and I finished this VN pretty fast. And now I want more story >.>

Now I'll get back to finish Akatsuki. And after that....I don't know, maybe finish the damn Yumina's route that I never touched? Or Emilita's in Kamidori? I don't even know.

Finished Irosekai and it was amazing I don't want to say anything but I loved the whole thing pretty much. I'll definitely be reading the FD at some point (not now) and then Astral Air... Why is Favorite's stuff so good?!?

In other news, and crazier news... I'm finally back to reading/playing Baldr Sky which I put on hold for quite a while due to fear. Overcoming fears is a necessary means to achieve greatness, right? I also picked up a few other VNs that seem interesting and started reading them... but I don't make a habit of playing multiple VNs at once so they are also on hold until my main focus shifts back to them. I'm rather whimsical. :/

I'm at the final choice for Sachi's Good and Bad endings in Grisaia no kajitsu. This is my 1st route of the game and it already gave feels even without seeing a single ending. I'm pretty sure I will up for a lot of feels in this game. I had finished Tsukihime right before Grisaia, and in some routes that game also gave feels, if it continues like this I might end up reading Clannad, which I have been postponing due to the amount of feels I know it will give me. Because I'm very weird in the way that I can get some physical pain in real life if I experience strong feels from a VN. The woes of being weird.

Seeing the credits for Makina's route for the first time right now.  Just finished Makina's bad end, and man, that was just horrible.  I figured it'd end that way, since...well, people that've gotten her bad route know, but still...teared up a little and everything.  Makina's voice actor is pretty good at expressing strong emotions.  Definitely one of the better bad routes, second only to Amane's, in my opinion.  On the epilogue to her bad end right now.

EDIT:  What...just finished her epilogue...that trash bag...

So just finished both Sachi's endings and damn it was a nice ride. I liked the childish tone the route had sometimes but it gave me a lot of feels... I was going to do either Makina's or Amane's routes next but I just felt like doing Yumiko's route now at the spur of the moment. I'm predicting more feels, so here I go.

Gave up. I see all of you are playing Grisaia so I'll hop on that one and finish Sachi's arc and hit Makina's route.

I just couldn't deal with the very limited art in A Kiss for the Petals. :/ I don't care how small the project is, limited character art, bad secondary voice casts, poor written story ...

Edit -- About 5 minutes in from where I left off back in September 2013 ... yeah just five minutes

GsLALhSn.jpg

Totally forgot how Amane is ... and now i remember why I love her behavior. <3

Fished Makina's good end and 100% completed Grisaia no Kajitsu.  Unpinned it from my taskbar and everything.  I plan on replaying Sachi's route sometime in the future, though.  Love her and her route.

Switched back to Inganock.  Man, I forgot how dark the place I was at is.  Talk about tone shift.  Geez.

Tokyo Babel (http://vndb.org/v9205) I like the voices and the character interaction is not bad. There's interesting things all around, but not knowing how to approach the chuuni makes me uneasy.

Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo (http://vndb.org/v1483) Woahhhh that OP video. It had all the atmosphere the game had so far, with motion!

Izayoi no Fortuna (http://vndb.org/v9913) The protagonist is a bum, but after overlooking that I have relatively few quibbles and it's roughly enjoyable.

Since 2 days ago, I finished both Good  and Bad endings from Sachi's and Yumiko's routes and I'm now playing Michiru's route, leaving then my 2 favorite characters' routes, Amane's and Makina's to the end. On another note I just found out that I share the same birthday as Makina, So far I'm enjoying Grisaia a lot.

Just finished Rikka's route in HOSHI ORI ★ YUME MIRAI and it was just perfect.

If you liked Kazusa Touma in WA2 and Yumiko in Grisaia, you would definitely like Rikka.

Took me 10 hours to finish it but it was worth it. I even cried multiple times.

Halfway through the route i thought it would end but then BAM theres a long ass After story.

Theres at least 10 H-scenes per heroine (theres 6!!) and the game is not even a nukige!!

God i wish this would get translated but i doubt it =(