What are you playing?

That was nothing. .____. Shape up, soldier!  ^_^

But...he talks about

trying to saw his hand off, and attempting to slowly whittle away the bones in his wrist...

I'm kind of a lightweight when it comes to reading graphic violence.  I'm okay seeing it in a movie, strangely, but when I read about it...ugh.  I just can't explain it.

But...he talks about

trying to saw his hand off, and attempting to slowly whittle away the bones in his wrist...

I'm kind of a lightweight when it comes to reading graphic violence.  I'm okay seeing it in a movie, strangely, but when I read about it...ugh.  I just can't explain it.

I dunno, maybe it's because I've seen much worse, but I'm pretty unaffected by gruesome scenes. I'm almost thrilled by them. Excited, even. >_>

But cheesy feels get to me pretty well I guess. Suppose there's a trade-off for everything. >_> Anyway, I don't understand that. :P Maybe your imagination is overactive? xD

Starting COMYU

Lock and Load....

get ready for the ride taco

But...he talks about

?  to tell you the truth i really enjoyed that scene it was really good,and besides they didn't even show you anything gruesome right? 

i can't understand your problem :P

Playing Comyu and continuing to read Iroseka on the side.

From what I've read so far, I like the character dynamics in Comyu. That and Kagome. It's refreshing to have a strong main heroine.

For Iroseka, Shinku and Mio are lovable while the other two are ok... especially Kana >< I'm guessing it won't be long until I see the last heroine, Kyou.

get ready for the ride taco

?  to tell you the truth i really enjoyed that scene it was really good,and besides they didn't even show you anything gruesome right? 

i can't understand your problem :P

Not saying it doesn't show a lot of insight into Yuuji's past and his current nature, but I have a weak stomach when it comes to gore and violence, if it's real or I'm imagining it.  Strangely, if I see it in a movie or game, I know it's fake, but if I imagine it, it's the same to me as if it was real.  I have a pretty vivid imagination, fortunately and unfortunately.

if it's real or I'm imagining it.  Strangely, if I see it in a movie or game, I know it's fake, but if I imagine it, it's the same to me as if it was real. 

I wouldn't say that it's because of my imagination but I do have a similar problem.

I could see a film with people being eaten by hungry wolves and it would be fine. But if I see someone cut themselves on paper in real life, it's terrifying.  

I wouldn't say that it's because of my imagination but I do have a similar problem.

I could see a film with people being eaten by hungry wolves and it would be fine. But if I see someone cut themselves on paper in real life, it's terrifying.  

Well, it's good to know that I'm not alone in my weirdness.  We should start a club or something.

Well, have you only completed Makina's route so far?

If so, I'd recommend you go Amane's route next.  It's commonly thought of as the best route in the game.

well, i have completed sachi, michiru and Makina's routes now. i will go for Amane's route. Thanks!

Well. I wanna cry now.

Just finished

Planetarian

and with it i felt a little piece of my soul die.

Lie-down-try-not-to-cry-cry-a-lot.jpg

nice, ... I want to play this one.

--

I'm at the end of MLA. After putting it off for few days now because I was playing ML:AF and doing other things.

So now it has come to this. Comyu or ... Hoshizora (was it?) Not sure which one to go for. In fact, the urge to replay MLA all over again is very spiky right now ... much more than last years .. man, this was such ... it's so detailed in every corner yet it's so bitter.

Anyways, gonna take a shower and relax for the night.

I'm finally reading Rewrite! I remember when Rewrite first came out in Japan. I must have watched the opening countless times. I also saved pictures of Shizuru Nakatsu, (I kinda had an eye-patch thing back then ;)). Anyway, the translation patch has been out for well over a year now and its only now that I've finally decided to read it.