What are you playing?

I'm sooo glad to see more people play G-Senjou, I can't express how much I like this novel. the story, the music... everything : (

chapter 1 of umineko... i think this will be awesome

it is : )

I'm reading chapter 3, this may turn out to be my favorite vn ever.

edit:  Congratulations, Zenophilious.

I'm sooo glad to see more people play G-Senjou, I can't express how much I like this novel. the story, the music... everything : (

it is : )

I'm reading chapter 3, this may turn out to be my favorite vn ever.

I am at episode 5 and I honestly have no idea what I feel about this VN

I am at episode 5 and I honestly have no idea what I feel about this VN

You don't like it even at episode 5? I loved that one, it's like everything you know and expect from the VN gets turned on its head in that one. And those new tracks, damn. <3

But hey, opinions.

I just did them as they came.

That really didn't sound right when I read it aloud.  Let me try again.

I chose the routes in order of their dialogue fork's appearance.  I think that gets you Makina/Amane/Sachi/Michiru/Yumiko.

i was considering doing this but already skipped makinas by accident and also amane intentionally.

Maybe you should go from "interesting" to "wow"?

Yumiko/Michiru>Makina/Sachi>Amane?

I think it would be like this. Just my opinion tough.

now im leaning towards something like this but im just so damn indecisive haha.

Thanks!  I was just done with high school.  Not gonna miss it, I gotta say.

On another note, would someone mind sending me the Staircase Subs Custom Font.ttf for Hoshimemo, or pointing me in the right direction to find it?  Really, the lack of text wrapping is making it hard to read Hoshimemo again  :/  I deleted my copy of Parallels, so I can't get it from there, and Staircase Subs' website has been "down for maintenence" for around a month or so now.  I have no idea where I can get it, aside from re-torrenting Hoshimemo, which I really don't want to do.

lol that scene was hilarious :)  i didnt play Yune route yet is it worth it?

Most people would likely have Mare as their favorites (she's not my #2 waifu, but she is m 2nd favorite character). But the girl that takes the gold for me is Yume. I could go more into her personality, but I think it's best if you found out when you got to her route. You'll definitely have something to look forward to. ^^

I just finished Ayaka's route in Amaranto, I have to say that it turned out to be a lot batter than what I expected.

If you like Action x Romance & Shoujo-AI you should definitely try it out.

It's not very long true, took me only 9h.

I hope that other 3 routes are equally good.

Most people would likely have Mare as their favorites (she's not my #2 waifu, but she is m 2nd favorite character). But the girl that takes the gold for me is Yume. I could go more into her personality, but I think it's best if you found out when you got to her route. You'll definitely have something to look forward to. ^^

yay ... 

great just started so far looking good :)

Still playing Umineko (Since it's so long :P)

But I also play Deardrops and Kara no Shoujo.

It really depends on the mood. I can't play just one, sometimes I want horror, some times just pointless moe.

Going back and finishing routes in Grisaia no Kajitsu (only played through Amane's, then left it alone). Finished Yumiko's, am currently on Sachi's, and I don't know about the other two.

Whether or not it's worth it to play through Michiru's route is debatable, but from what I've heard, most people liked Makina's.  Personally, I disliked Michiru's route.  It felt silly, and badly written.

I liked Michiru, but I'm a feels person. I also found Amane second worst (you already know what's going to happen and the execution just isn't that interesting after a while) and Makina worst (just didn't grab me like the rest). All routes are good though, I want to stress that.

Right now I'm playing Toradora Portable on a PSP emulator, It's pretty good and gives the same vibe as the anime, So far i have only come to one, rather disappointing ending, But the ending was suppost to be that way it seems. I only just started is fun

^ For me, it was Amane>Makina>Sachi>Michiru>Yumiko. Despite my inability to sympathise with Michiru and her route being out-of-place, it was still somehow more enjoyable than the straight up badly written Yumiko one. As for the first three, they were not only much better done, but they also contained information about the greater plot and Yuuji's past - which instantly made me like them much more than the rest.

Finally got some more time in between exams and finished Kanae's route in Muramasa. Damn that was long - and awesome!

In retrospect, I'm glad I've ended up on Kanae's route in regards to the direction in which her route went. It felt like a very satisfying conclusion to Kageaki's story, or at least, his struggle with his own sins. I've really grown to like him in chapter 5 when his personality and way of thinking were exposed fully, and it was strangely satisfying seeing him get his desired punishment.

I've also liked how, despite this obviously being a side route, the main plot just didn't get swept under the rug. I was afraid the writers might take the lazy way out and go "Hikaru got killed by a bomb, haha! Now we can focus on Kanae!", but they at least included that basement scene, which was a really nice touch and an acceptable way of leaving the issue for a different ending.

In the end, what I liked the most about the story was how detailed the characters were. The parts where the narrative delves deep into the characters' mind and follows their train of thought as they confront their problems were easily my favourite. Of course, the writing was also excellent in the fight scenes and their ever present infodumps (I almost feel like I could go into air combat myself right now), and the overall presentation, art, effects and sound keep up the high Nitro+ standard. In fact, with the numerous animated cutscenes, this is probably the best I've seen from them so far.

tl;dr I've really enjoyed it a lot and I am looking forward to the rest. :D

Finished the Ruitomo fandisc and am currently playing the main games OP on repeat until eternity.

Not sure what to play next, honestly. Dies? Part of me kinda wants to play Muramasa? Finish the Grisaia series?

Ahhhh too many eroge to play

I haven't read the rest yet, but Muramasa is definitely worth it!