What are you playing?

Just finished Suzukuri Dragon.

Why, why japanese authors like to make their protags complete hetare shit?

Game was quite good until I reached "true end", where Maito explains backstory of their marriage. There's only so much shit even hetare should put up with, Ryumisu deserved slow and painful death, along with her brother and their family, and protag had more than enough means to do so, but instead he marries her like nothing happened and still let her boss him around.

Only saving grace is Yume ending, where she actually kills that bitch, but she does it on her own and protag pretends nothing happened, being hetare shit as always.

Seriously, having 2 artifacts, each of which capable of killing her for good, having Yume, having Ryanne back, having army of demons, mundanely terrorizing 3 kingdoms, and still being afraid of single insane bitch. Not funny, SHChara.

Finished Hoshizora no Memoria last night and really enjoyed it ^_^

Gonna move on to Castle Fantasia Renewal 2, despite how little sense its name makes to me.

*Edit*: Castle Fantasia crashed and I don't feel like going back to it. It was pretty average but i'm sure that it was amazing when it was first released in 1998. Might try Gadget Trial next.

Guess what..... I just found another cameo today! And this happens to be in the same background/image with the Erina one laugh.gif/>

Rindou Ruri from Tenshin Ranman - Lucky or Unlucky!?:

QsMZ8XL.png

Yuzu-soft sure love their characters lol. I'm starting to wonder if there are more out there...

WfLeAZl.jpg

3 characters from noble works

As I said before, I am playing Grisaia right now and I'm on my first route, which is the leading reason I'm not on the forums lately. I'm just now getting into Yumiko's route, and I feel the need to point something out.

sloe45.jpg

Who on Earth stands like that?! Is that even physically possible?!

Edited by Stanleys

Just read a bunch of Dysfunctional Systems Episode 1. Can't wait for episode 2 to come out (Dischan is saying April). Very well written, and a very good read, just like Junipers Knot. The art is great too of course. Those guys over at Dischan might be just what we need for Visual Novels in the West. Well written, non- Japanese stories. 

Finished Faris route on s;g. Really starting to get dragged into the vn again, since now I actually don't know what will happen any more! Definitely don't regret having read sideroutes so far, and I don't understand people who tell you everything but kurisu/true is shit/meh.

its okay I've been there lmao. "Whats the meaning of life!" moment

Yeah, it took me a good 24 hours before I could even do anything besides thinking about MLA, reading random threads about MLA and listening the MLA OST.

I think the most shocking realization was that it could have easily been even better, yet it's still the best VN I read so far.

----

So, I picked up World End Economica (chapter 1), because I had that french-translated physical copy lying around for months. Seems pretty good. MC is an arrogant brat but I suppose it's meant this way and he'll realize it at some point. 

I'm a sucker for SF anyway so as long as it throws me some good SF themes I'll read through it. 

As I said before, I am playing Grisaia right now and I'm on my first route, which is the leading reason I'm not on the forums lately. I'm just now getting into Yumiko's route, and I feel the need to point something out.

sloe45.jpg

Who on Earth stands like that?! Is that even physically possible?!

It's Yuuji. That explains why he can stand like that.

Yeah, it took me a good 24 hours before I could even do anything besides thinking about MLA, reading random threads about MLA and listening the MLA OST.

I think the most shocking realization was that it could have easily been even better, yet it's still the best VN I read so far.

----

So, I picked up World End Economica (chapter 1), because I had that french-translated physical copy lying around for months. Seems pretty good. MC is an arrogant brat but I suppose it's meant this way and he'll realize it at some point. 

I'm a sucker for SF anyway so as long as it throws me some good SF themes I'll read through it. 

only took you a day ? dam took me like a week before i got over it

only took you a day ? dam took me like a week before i got over it

I get over things rather fast, so to me being wasted by something even after sleeping a night over it is quite unusual. Never happened to me before.

But yeah, I still listen to that awesome opening every hours and tell everyone around me to play it. I'm not really over it yet. I even picked up the pace in my japanese learning because I want to read all those untranslated fandisc and spin-offs.

I just finished part 2 of monster girl quest...im so glad i gave this a shot lol. Didn't look too appealing to me when the first part was translated. Ended up enjoying it a lot

Is it good for reasons other than monster sex? Like, is the plot worthwhile and are the characters interesting? Is the gameplay fun?

Is it good for reasons other than monster sex? Like, is the plot worthwhile and are the characters interesting? Is the gameplay fun?

Honestly I wasn't a big fan on the monster rape thing, the plot is pretty cliche and predictable but somewhat enjoyable. Characters are pretty interesting, gameplay is meh but for some reason ended up enjoying it late game.

I just finished part 2 of monster girl quest...im so glad i gave this a shot lol. Didn't look too appealing to me when the first part was translated. Ended up enjoying it a lot

I should really look into playing the second part sometime. I liked the first part enough that I was disappointed when it ended abruptly. Still, some of those monster sex scenes were just...ugh.