The scariest part of your day

I'm not counting on having a "special" occasion (e.g. an oral presentation, meeting, class, etc...), but things that happen almost everyday. For the most part, mine is when I go to sleep at night.

This mostly happens during breaks from school/college, since then I have my plate full with work and have to worrry about that. When I'm on Summer Break, for example, every night I dread going to bed and the time that it takes to fall asleep, due to being a time where one is alone with his thoughts. No escape, no distractions, nothing to make you forget them. Just you and your angst, worries and fears, free for them to haunt you until you fall asleep. 

waking up, i never know if after the 4 hours or so i slept il wake up stable or unhinged and it affects everything that happens that day on a bad day ill be angry , irritable and emotionally unstable, yelling at the slightest thing or brooding quietly all day, on a good day im slightly less like that.

That one time at 6~10 pm when I realize I've been talking to myself at length for the last few hours. Generally not scary, but I do wonder from time to time how much I changed since I started living alone.

• Going to class and getting angst over whether to say "hi" to my acquaintance or let them say it first. Also applies when working on in class assignments. These do not apply to friends; just acquaintances.
  • Having to talk to strangers on the phone for whatever reason (ordering pizza, setting up doctor appointments, complaining to EA's customer service). #introvert4lyfe
  • Getting a notification from Marie-hime in my Inbox

Knowing that I am not, in fact, living in a 2D world.

Though I'll agree on the sleeping part where it can be fearsome when you're full of stress, but it can also be relaxing.

If I had to say something that's generally scary it would be being alone in public places for too long. I always start feeling a bit anxious when I'm alone for too long in a public place like college or a workplace, although I don't generally feel this way when I'm alone at home (which is pretty much all the time). Quite strange.

• Having to talk to strangers on the phone for whatever reason (ordering pizza, setting up doctor appointments, complaining to EA's customer service). #introvert4lyfe

O-Ordering stuff on the phone? A-are you a masochist?

Definitely phone calls. You have no idea how bad it is when a family member phones your house and you have no idea who the person is even if he/she knows you. I can at least deal with salesmen or people who don't know me.

Going anywhere is also really bad. "What if I forgot X? And how about Y, did I bring it?"

Normally it would be having to talk to people I don't knkw over the phone like the internet customer service or shit like that.

But during finals, it would be having so much to study and so little time, I tend tk have the worst nightmares too, this is just sad...(I am in my finals QQ)

When I'm on Summer Break, for example, every night I dread going to bed and the time that it takes to fall asleep, due to being a time where one is alone with his thoughts. No escape, no distractions, nothing to make you forget them. 

When i`m driving then suddenly Fast n furious bgm came on.

Jokin aside,When i need to talk to clients, because first impression r always important.

For dailylife gonna be....When its midnight, Since i always turn off my light everywhere in my apartment(except toilet), i got a feeling something moving on the corner of my eyes. FYI i was raise in family the believe in that kind of stuff, hell i did see some possessed people including my mom. 

This isn't a very specific part of my day... but when my anxiety decides to kick in for no reason. I get random panic attacks and think I am like... dying every so often. It hasn't been so bad lately, but it definitely is the worst part of my day when it does happen. o-o

Scariest part of my day would have to be the half hour walk from the bus transit center to my college. I have to go through a shady part of downtown to cross a bridge over to the campus and I'm always on the watch for some dude to just jump my ass. 

Mostly just the "being alone with your thoughts before sleep" thing, I actually stay up until I'm at the point where I'll just pass out immediately when I go to bed to avoid it because I have trouble going to sleep otherwise.

I sometimes do this, but my family gets quite pissed off when I "sleep in" until around 7 or 8pm, even if it's my Summer Break and I have absolutely nothing to do besides having fun.

I sometimes do this, but my family gets quite pissed off when I "sleep in" until around 7 or 8pm, even if it's my Summer Break and I have absolutely nothing to do besides having fun.

Nah, I usually go to sleep around 4-5 AM and get up at 12 PM, so it's not that bad. It sucked when my final exam was at 9:30 AM though -.-

Nah, I usually go to sleep around 4-5 AM and get up at 12 PM, so it's not that bad. It sucked when my final exam was at 9:30 AM though -.-

Well, even going to bed at 4-5 am, I still tend to sleep in until like 3 pm. And as I said initially, when college keeps me busy, I worry about that and have no spare time to consider my long term existencial dramas haha. I guess that it's as the Germans used to say:

Arbeit macht frei. (Yes, I am aware of it's original meaning and those who used it. No, I do not condone their actions nor support any of their ideals)

I don't really have that for now, summer has started for me, and everyday is a chill day....although I have work to be done, I have the entire summer break, so it is all good, but If I were at college, the scariest part would be waking up, grabbing my phone, and realizing I overslept(which does not happy often, only like once or twice per semester)