Sakura Angels going through Steam greenlight - the VN scene soon to be saved

Down

first the fuwa irc warned me ahead of time to not read sakura spirit , i didn't listen . it was as horrible or more so then they said. 

that being said, ill read this one too. because as people on fuwa who have talked to me when i played a vn that truly sucked (im looking at you flyable heart , if that time  :conspiracy: ) knows ill do it simply because i feel the need to complete it and while its not a direct sequel it seems to be somewhat related.

TXX5wfU.png

"So the game is now out and my god it's actually -" *sounds of indistinguishable arguing can be heard*

"You can't make me, sod o-" *you hear glass shatter*

"NO Fu--" *thud*

We apologize for the interruption. I, Kyrt do full-heartily recommend this game to visual novel fans. It is much better than Sakura Spirit and for only 8 dollars is completely worth the price. Check out Sakura Angels for a visual novel experience you will be sure to remember.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I dislike this, the Steam Reviews for this and Sakura Spirit are hilarious.

Steam reviews are generally hilarious, in either good or bad ways.  I've seen relatively few that could actually be considered real reviews, since most of them aren't longer than a paragraph, and usually focus on making one joke and calling it quits.  I basically typed out an essay for Prototype 2 (hit the character limit), and nobody even looked at it  :/

Well, it does have much better plot than Sakura Spirit  :makina:

hO25exq.jpg

2013-08-27-1377572803-y4inpLEJ-gif.gif

• 1 month later...

GG this is what I get for reading Steam reviews instead of going to the VN communities before buying a game. I actually bought Sakura Spirits last time it was on sale and then put Sakura Angels on my wishlist. I was wondering why "nudity" suddenly became a recommended Steam rag for me...between Huniepop and Sakura Spirits I should really stop buying games before I realize what the hell they are.

#prettyartOP

On a side not I love how Don't Starve Together made it so high on the list even though it was released in mid December... It's not like I bought the game for 7 friends and we all played 40 hours of it in 2 weeks or anything.

GG this is what I get for reading Steam reviews instead of going to the VN communities before buying a game. I actually bought Sakura Spirits last time it was on sale and then put Sakura Angels on my wishlist. I was wondering why "nudity" suddenly became a recommended Steam rag for me...between Huniepop and Sakura Spirits I should really stop buying games before I realize what the hell they are.

#prettyartOP

On a side not I love how Don't Starve Together made it so high on the list even though it was released in mid December... It's not like I bought the game for 7 friends and we all played 40 hours of it in 2 weeks or anything.

Did Sakura Spirits even have nudity? I watched the Game Grumps play it because I knew it was going to be low quality humor, and if it wasn't for them constantly screwing with the lines and their banter, that story was complete and utter trash.

Did Sakura Spirits even have nudity? I watched the Game Grumps play it because I knew it was going to be low quality humor, and if it wasn't for them constantly screwing with the lines and their banter, that story was complete and utter trash.

I haven't actually played it yet. I was in the middle of a couple of other games at the time. I'm going to go with no though because steam doesn't actually allow real nudity in their games? Maybe some boobs? idk. I also ended up with Huniepop thinking it was some cute bejeweled otome game and then realizing it was really just 'match three for CG of a chick in your bed'. I can't think of any other games in my Steam library that could have nudity in them though unless someone is going to try to tell me that Don't Starve and Democracy 3 are full of hidden pronz that nobody told me about.

Sekai pls

Precious time that could go in to releasing the Grisaia trilogy faster

This isn't how time works. Nothing Sekai Project does involving the Sakura series has any impact whatsoever on the speed at which Grisaia is translated and released.

edit: I suppose it may have a positive impact if the Sakura series keeps making SP boatloads of money and they could hire additional help for their localization projects. But absolutely none of the translation, editing, or programming staff working on Grisaia is involved with the Sakura series.