What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Reached ep 20 in Index.

The most recent arc about Accelerator is the best one till now. I do like Accelerator a lot more than Touma, simply as he is much more interesting and there a lot of scope for character development. Touma was interesting at the beginning, but he got boring pretty soon. 

Reached ep 20 in Index.

The most recent arc about Accelerator is the best one till now. I do like Accelerator a lot more than Touma, simply as he is much more interesting and there a lot of scope for character development. Touma was interesting at the beginning, but he got boring pretty soon. 

The opposite happened to me. I very much disliked Touma when it started, but I cam to like him afterwards.

The opposite happened to me. I very much disliked Touma when it started, but I cam to like him afterwards.

I don't dislike him, just that he seems a bit boring as in all the battles have him saying the same things and doing the same thing.

Finished Index.

It is a good anime but it doesn't feel as good as all the hype, but that might change with the later seasons.

I will get around to watch Railgun in a couple of days

I don't dislike him, just that he seems a bit boring as in all the battles have him saying the same things and doing the same thing.

Finished Index.

It is a good anime but it doesn't feel as good as all the hype, but that might change with the later seasons.

I will get around to watch Railgun in a couple of days

In Index, Touma is a faggot.

In Railgun  S, he is a TouMAN.

I don't think Touma's character is that likeable to begin with.

Aside from ending every conflict ever with a punch to the face and "shatter that illusion of yours!" he doesn't do much else.

I think he's more likeable in Railgun because he doesn't show up much :Kappa:

Index 2 was better than Index 1 though so who knows.

I ship him with Misaka a lot though so that makes me like him a little.

Words of truth here. That's the main reason why Railgun is much better than Index.

I might have said it already but aside from not liking Touma's usual dense protagonist personality, I think his power is both ridiculously OP and incredibly boring. Misaka is such an infinitely more enjoyable main character.

I see how you specifically mentioned Railgun S and not Railgun itself. So I guess I still need to go through both Railgun and Index 2 before I start liking Touma .....

That's because he's barely there in Railgun, but in Railgun S? I'm doubting that's the real Touma, I mean he's a damn cool and epic guy there.

It's just my 2 cents but I think it's because Index and Index 2 is from the Novel while the Railgun series from the manga and since you kind of already given the layout in the manga, Touma seems TouMAN.

I don't think Touma's character is that likeable to begin with.

Aside from ending every conflict ever with a punch to the face and "shatter that illusion of yours!" he doesn't do much else.

Index 2 was better than Index 1 though so who knows.

I ship him with Misaka a lot though so that makes me like him a little.

Yeah exactly what I said he just does the same thing everytime, it gets pretty damn boring.

As far as shipping is concerned, Touma x Misaka seems the best.

Words of truth here. That's the main reason why Railgun is much better than Index.

I might have said it already but aside from not liking Touma's usual dense protagonist personality, I think his power is both ridiculously OP and incredibly boring. Misaka is such an infinitely more enjoyable main character.

That's because he's barely there in Railgun, but in Railgun S? I'm doubting that's the real Touma, I mean he's a damn cool and epic guy there.

It's just my 2 cents but I think it's because Index and Index 2 is from the Novel while the Railgun series from the manga and since you kind of already given the layout in the manga, Touma seems TouMAN.

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like Touma.

Well I won't know about the super-touma till I reach Railgun S, but I do understand how the show would be much better if he doesn't show up as frequently, like in Railgun.

Touma is the usual dense protag who helps everyone. The protag we all have already grown tired off. 

As for his OP, he can cancel every power but then he still needs to be physically more powerful than his opponents. I can understand this for accelerator and Misaka but not for Style. How can Touma defeat Style who is nearly twice his size ?

I think I can count on Misaka to be a better protag, and help me enjoy Railgun.

That's only the first times where he's not sure about his abilities.

Stiyl does discover Touma's weakness in the movie: Just throw really big and heavy shit at him!

I think Stiyl was the only genius in Index to figure it out. Props to him.

But since he's part of the "good guys" he and Touma don't fight much after.

That's only the first times where he's not sure about his abilities.

Stiyl does discover Touma's weakness in the movie: Just throw really big and heavy shit at him!

I think Stiyl was the only genius in Index to figure it out. Props to him.

But since he's part of the "good guys" he and Touma don't fight much after.

I mean he isn't some martial arts expert or something, if not by powers simply defeat him in a fist fight but no ......

I'm watching Durarara thanks to the Cycle Club. I am enjoying it so far. Some of the characters are starting to become favorites. They got the right triggers for me.

And guys. Misaka x Kuroko is the correct ship. I don't care (insert obligatory ship).  Accelerator is the badass too. Touma is a bit dense yes. But I am immune to that after Infinite Stratos.

Ooh, I'd appreciate it if you could give me your impressions of Nisekoi then ^^. I'm contemplating watching it some time soon and I'd love to know if it's actually worth the time :)

The art is spectacular. If you like traditional Shaft style art, this will not disappoint. I was hooked into the story from the very first episode. Watch it, its worth your time

I'm currently watching a silly show called Myself ; Yourself. It's just a generic SoL romantic drama but I heard it goes all school days by the end so I was kinda curious...

After that I'll be ready to start the feels trip that is AnoHana :)

I loved the 2nd half of Myself ; Yourself. I wouldn't say it goes School Days mode, it just changes genre from comedy to pure drama based.

Ooh, I'd appreciate it if you could give me your impressions of Nisekoi then ^^. I'm contemplating watching it some time soon and I'd love to know if it's actually worth the time :)

Nisekoi is really good if you appreciate it for what it is. Don't watch it expecting it to be a serious deep romance, it's not, it's a light hearted romcom.

The story itself doesn't go anywhere but the comedy is pretty good and the animation was flawless (Sasuga Shaft) and didn't cut parts of the manga (then again the manga is just filler).

I would recommend it if you're not looking for a serious romance but more of a fun one that you can easily watch and not think too much, it delivers good entertainment in that front and the girls are pretty good for the most part (albeit them all being generic archtypes).