What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Onodera also has the same voice actress as this Kansai-ben pantsu loving pervert  :makina:

(Hanazawa Kana is still a great voice actress regardless)

Just wait for season 2 of Nisekoi, that's when the real best Onodera will show up.

I'm glad you're enjoying Nisekoi, it's a fun show as i've said, the romance won't go anywhere but the overall ride is fun, I'd recommend you check out the manga if you don't mind reading. There's currently 152 chapters (Season one ended up chapter 50, season 2 will probably only go up to chapter 100).

I hope they get that School Festival Pageant. 

Doubt it, that's way too far ahead, they most likely won't adapt the Yui arc (wouldn't make sense to adapt that arc without adapting all the major events that happened before)

My guess is it'll end after Haru's major arc during the festival. Just a wild guess though.

Onodera also has the same voice actress as this Kansai-ben pantsu loving pervert  :makina:

(Hanazawa Kana is still a great voice actress regardless)

Just wait for season 2 of Nisekoi, that's when the real best Onodera will show up.

I'm glad you're enjoying Nisekoi, it's a fun show as i've said, the romance won't go anywhere but the overall ride is fun, I'd recommend you check out the manga if you don't mind reading. There's currently 152 chapters (Season one ended up chapter 50, season 2 will probably only go up to chapter 100).

Wait, so the romance is stagnant throughout the whole 152 chapters? Really? And here I was thinking shoujo shows progress at a snail's pace lol.

Wait, so the romance is stagnant throughout the whole 152 chapters? Really? And here I was thinking shoujo shows progress at a snail's pace lol.

Yeah.

Basically since fillers.

Doubt it, that's way too far ahead, they most likely won't adapt the Yui arc (wouldn't make sense to adapt that arc without adapting all the major events that happened before)

My guess is it'll end after Haru's major arc during the festival. Just a wild guess though.

I loved that arc though.

Still... Haru. <3

Yep, there won't be any romance progress through out those 152 chapters, the series mostly just stays in the safe zone with the romcom classical situations and doesn't really address anything in particular. There are plenty of cute moments with all of the girls but none of which develop anything a whole lot (just your typical Raku ends with one of the girls > something weird happens > some bonding/closeness moment > enter the punchline > forget about it next chapter). When they hint at some major development it always gets ruined by something silly.

Even the pendant thing is pretty much forgotten about (hasn't appeard in 40 chapters) and there's already 4 keys.

Yes, nothing really happens through out those 152 chapters.

The series plays it really safe and just sticks with the theme of having cliche romcom situations that end quickly and moves from arc to arc in that fashion.

The formula always goes: Raku ends up with one of the girls because of something weird > bonding moments > enter the punchline > move on to next chapter and never talk about it again.

Even the pendant has been forgotten about (it's been 40 chapters since its last appearance) and there's already 4 keys, the plot could literally already be solved but they prefer to stick with the comedy routine.