What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Shaft did an incredible job at adapting it. It stayed truthful to the manga.

It's just a shame that the story itself doesn't really go anywhere and just stays a stalemate forever with filler after filler.

But like you said if you just appreciate it mostly for its comedy rather than its romance it becomes enjoyable.

Who knows, maybe on chapter 374 we'll hear from the pendant again!

Don't expect anything, the manga's ending was an absolute trainwreck that made every fan of it facepalm so hard their hands clipped through their skulls (figurative representation).

Luckily there's a sequel manga that's addressing some key issues but the anime's second season is not going to get that far.

Don't expect anything, the manga's ending was an absolute trainwreck that made every fan of it facepalm so hard their hands clipped through their skulls (figurative representation).

Luckily there's a sequel manga that's addressing some key issues but the anime's second season is not going to get that far.

It's probably for the best if they go original.

And i must be the only person here that doesn't consider cliffhanger endings that explain little to nothing and don't conclude the action to be brilliant endings. I'm sorry if i'm missing something here but can you explain how leaving the action when it's about to become really good (as in escalating to epic proportions) an amazing ending..? It literally felt like having an orgasm denied.

But well i'll keep my mouth shut, just wanted to drop my opinion on Tokyo Ghoul.