What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I'm going to start watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies. I've been putting this off for far too long, hopefully I can finish them before winter break is over. I'm just curious, but is this based off the same premise as Shingetsutan Tsukihime?

Are you referring to source material?

If so, then no.

If quality, then also no.

It's in no way alike to that show.

There are some related elements in the two shows though.

Are you referring to source material?

If so, then no.

If quality, then also no.

It's in no way alike to that show.

There are some related elements in the two shows though.

Ah, I see. Then I don't have to worry about spoilers, that's good to know. I thought about importing the films a while back, but then I saw the enormous price... just nope. Thanks for the info.

Well, I'm watching Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru. Currently at Episode 3 and I'm stricken with intense paranoia for reasons I will not mention here. (I want to avoid the beginning of the end). No worries though, this is all quite arbitrary to the anime having really nothing to do with it as a whole.

Well, I'm watching Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru. Currently at Episode 3 and I'm stricken with intense paranoia for reasons I will not mention here. (I want to avoid the beginning of the end). No worries though, this is all quite arbitrary to the anime having really nothing to do with it as a whole.