What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Because of Ezeefreak watching Yuru Yuri, I decided to rewatch it, still find it super funny, and Akari still best protagonist girl.

Also plan on doing a rewatch marathon of Dog Days S1 and S2, to be ready for S3. Same goes for Durarara, but that's to be ready for S2 and for the Anime club. I've got some stuff to watch, but knowing me, I'll get around to it just before the next season starts :makina:

If that was the reason, then Koyomi should've been seen in one of the days in the time period of Tsubasa Tiger. Tsubasa Tiger didn't last for only one day.

It seems that the actual order of the events are the following:

Koyomi Vamp (Kizu) < Tsubasa Family (Neko Black) < Hitagi Crab (Bake) < Mayoi Snail (Bake) < Suruga Monkey (Bake) < Nadeko Snake (Bake) < Tsubasa Cat (Bake) < Karen Bee (Nise) < Tsukihi Phoenix (Nise) < Mayoi Jiangshi (Kabuki) < Shinobu Time (Oni) < Tsubasa Tiger (Neko Shiro) = Shinobu Mail (Owari) < Ougi Formula (Owari) < Sodachi Riddle (Owari) < Sodachi Lost (Owari) < Nadeko Medusa (Otori) < Hitagi End (Koi) < Yotsugi Doll (Tsuki) / Suruga Devil (Hana) [i don't know which comes first] < Mayoi Hell (Owari) < Hitagi Rendezvous (Owari) < Ougi Dark (Owari) < Koyomi Reverse (Zokuo)

The twelve short stories of Koyomimonogatari are in between those arcs. I don't know where they can be found though. I do think it's okay to just watch the series, but knowing the proper sequence of events helps as well. 

Since like I said, if you include Shinobu Mail in the arcs happening in Koyomi's summer break, it would make sense how his contract with Shinobu was repaired, even though it was severed in Onimonogatari.

I just think that way. <3

Anyway, finished Koimonogatari.

I now see why Kaiki is best girl. Holy shit. That was beautiful. No battle royale against Nadeko (which I was really hoping for but thought that Monogatari wouldn't pull that stunt), but very good. Kaiki is a great man. It completely reverses the impression Nisemonogatari left about him. Just great.

...But he died. Fuuuuuck.

Anyway, I hope we get to see Meme sometime in the future. Yeah. I'd like to know where the fuck he's been.

Going to start Hanamonogatari today as well. Might finish it.

Yes, Kaiki is definitely best girl but

It is never explicitly stated that he has died

;)

Also props for trying to make sense of the timeline I gave up on that a long time ago haha

If that was the reason, then Koyomi should've been seen in one of the days in the time period of Tsubasa Tiger. Tsubasa Tiger didn't last for only one day.

It seems that the actual order of the events are the following:

Koyomi Vamp (Kizu) < Tsubasa Family (Neko Black) < Hitagi Crab (Bake) < Mayoi Snail (Bake) < Suruga Monkey (Bake) < Nadeko Snake (Bake) < Tsubasa Cat (Bake) < Karen Bee (Nise) < Tsukihi Phoenix (Nise) < Mayoi Jiangshi (Kabuki) < Shinobu Time (Oni) < Tsubasa Tiger (Neko Shiro) = Shinobu Mail (Owari) < Ougi Formula (Owari) < Sodachi Riddle (Owari) < Sodachi Lost (Owari) < Nadeko Medusa (Otori) < Hitagi End (Koi) < Yotsugi Doll (Tsuki) / Suruga Devil (Hana) [i don't know which comes first] < Mayoi Hell (Owari) < Hitagi Rendezvous (Owari) < Ougi Dark (Owari) < Koyomi Reverse (Zokuo)

The twelve short stories of Koyomimonogatari are in between those arcs. I don't know where they can be found though. I do think it's okay to just watch the series, but knowing the proper sequence of events helps as well. 

Since like I said, if you include Shinobu Mail in the arcs happening in Koyomi's summer break, it would make sense how his contract with Shinobu was repaired, even though it was severed in Onimonogatari.

I just think that way. <3

Anyway, finished Koimonogatari.

I now see why Kaiki is best girl. Holy shit. That was beautiful. No battle royale against Nadeko (which I was really hoping for but thought that Monogatari wouldn't pull that stunt), but very good. Kaiki is a great man. It completely reverses the impression Nisemonogatari left about him. Just great.

...But he died. Fuuuuuck.

Anyway, I hope we get to see Meme sometime in the future. Yeah. I'd like to know where the fuck he's been.

Going to start Hanamonogatari today as well. Might finish it.

Too confusing to go by chapters, props for trying though.

Honestly I already lost you so I give up.

Pretty much two best characters died, Hachikuji and Kaiki.

Did i miss something, I didn't see you posting about Hachikuji's death, I thought you'd be affected, guess not :P

Too confusing to go by chapters, props for trying though.

Honestly I already lost you so I give up.

Pretty much two best characters died, Hachikuji and Kaiki.

Did i miss something, I didn't see you posting about Hachikuji's death, I thought you'd be affected, guess not :P

Oh you.

I didn't mention Mayoi because, well, Onimonogatari was behind me at that time.

But indeed. That feels arc. GODDAMN.

Hachikuji wasn't alive to begin with though

plus, she went out with a bang ^^

Kaiki on the other hand... If he were really dead it'd be a lame way to go for sure.

He clearly died.

Watching Shirobako at the moment. I assumed a show depicting a day in the anime industry would be boring but it's managed to hold my attention thus far. It's kind of hard to keep track of all the characters because of the large staff involved in creating the episodes for their show. The character interactions are quite nice. At times it also seems like some of the hurdles are overcome too easily, but they don't detract too much from the show.

Watching Shirobako at the moment. I assumed a show depicting a day in the anime industry would be boring but it's managed to hold my attention thus far. It's kind of hard to keep track of all the characters because of the large staff involved in creating the episodes for their show. The character interactions are quite nice. At times it also seems like some of the hurdles are overcome too easily, but they don't detract too much from the show.

Haven't really heard anyone talk about it at all. I have a couple friends watching it, but they never mention it, so I figured it wasn't that good. The first episode kinda bored me so I was afraid to continue it.

the main focus is the girls

Haven't really heard anyone talk about it at all. I have a couple friends watching it, but they never mention it, so I figured it wasn't that good. The first episode kinda bored me so I was afraid to continue it.

If as the viewer you don't become invested in their plight in the first few episodes then it won't make much sense to follow them along for the ride as they mingle and react to the staff's antics. It makes it easier for me to follow along with the plot because the focus was narrowed down on the girls. Though the staff is interesting and becomes part of some funny moments, watching the young generation mature and interact with those around them is what made me keep watching.

I know that feeling.

Anyway, finished Hanamonogatari.

Fucking hell man.

I really love this show.

Looking forward to Tsukimonogatari.

I think I'll melt when Kizumonogatari and Owarimonogatari are finally animated.

Tsukimonogatari is airing next week  ^_^

And you probably noticed Kaiki kinda sucks at staying dead, huh? B) 

Yeah. Damn him. I even felt pity for him.

I wonder how he survived.

I guess he conned himself to life, huh?

From what I've heard we'll get the explanation for it in Tsukimonogatari but we should just assume that he never really died considering he has admitted several times to not having any kind of power himself. Then again, he also told us to never trust anything that happens on screen as well if you can remember. Hmm... 

^_^

From what I've heard we'll get the explanation for it in Tsukimonogatari but we should just assume that he never really died considering he has admitted several times to not having any kind of power himself. Then again, he also told us to never trust anything that happens on screen as well if you can remember. Hmm... 

^_^

I don't think he has any power.

And how the heck is Tsukimonogatari related to all of this?

Oh well. Will the dead doll tell us how he survived?

I don't think he has any power.

And how the heck is Tsukimonogatari related to all of this?

Oh well. Will the dead doll tell us how he survived?

Oh no wait we have to wait for Owarimonogatari to be animated

my bad :(

Alsooooo:

I am in love with Onodera from Nisekoi after just three episodes. She has the same voice actress as Mayushii from Steins;Gate so it was definitely fate

1z2d4au.jpg