What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

That's sad to hear then.

Meanwhile, on my journey in watching Beelzebub...

Holy shit Oga what what what using the Lord of Flies' power by drinking super milk!? And then beating two of the Pillar Generals and one Pillar Master!? OGA WHAT. Anyway, I would've liked delinquent Oga to finish them off by maintaining his human form. But against a Pillar Master, I guess it was not possible at the time. Anyway, Oga's speech about Baby Beel not destroying humanity because he's his parent was kind of cool. Also, Yolda's a bitch but she's hella attractive.

And sexy. I mean, Demon Maidservants are hot. I mean, demons are powerful. I'd love to see Tojo going up against them again though. Humans should be able to win sometimes against the demons. Also, I have a feeling that someday, Himekawa and Kanzaki will be relieved of their position as comedic relief.

Kanzaki and Himekawa do get some important roles but thats towards the end of the manga

That's sad to hear then.

Meanwhile, on my journey in watching Beelzebub...

Holy shit Oga what what what using the Lord of Flies' power by drinking super milk!? And then beating two of the Pillar Generals and one Pillar Master!? OGA WHAT. Anyway, I would've liked delinquent Oga to finish them off by maintaining his human form. But against a Pillar Master, I guess it was not possible at the time. Anyway, Oga's speech about Baby Beel not destroying humanity because he's his parent was kind of cool. Also, Yolda's a bitch but she's hella attractive.

And sexy. I mean, Demon Maidservants are hot. I mean, demons are powerful. I'd love to see Tojo going up against them again though. Humans should be able to win sometimes against the demons. Also, I have a feeling that someday, Himekawa and Kanzaki will be relieved of their position as comedic relief.

Remember that those demons got no contract, so they ain't using their full power. Read the manga if you enjoyed the anime, it's so much better and so worth it, you won't regret it!

Into the Chimera Ant arc (don't know how far but I'm on episode 84)

How does HxH keep getting better and better? I'm completely addicted to it.

And I don't understand how some people don't like the Greed Island arc, I loved seeing all the development in it and wasn't bored one bit (much like in every other arc ever).

But this one definintely takes the cake so far, really interesting set up that's not disappointing me one bit.

This is already a 10/10 for me, doubt it'll change.

I am truly grateful to have started this anime.

Nisekoi OVAs were fun. Excited for season 2. Don't care that I'll never see a resolution because its so much fun to watch. 

>Implying there will ever be a resolution

And I don't understand how some people don't like the Greed Island arc, I loved seeing all the development in it and wasn't bored one bit (much like in every other arc ever).

The GI arc is a really entertaining and fun one. It's quite different in tone and stake from York Shin City or Chimera Ants, so I guess some people are put off by that. I just think it's yet another facet of Togashi's genius. The game system is so great. Admittedly one weak point could be that Boomer doesn't compare well as a bad guy to ultimate++ badass bad guys like the Phantom Brigade or Hisoka :P

Into the Chimera Ant arc (don't know how far but I'm on episode 84)

How does HxH keep getting better and better? I'm completely addicted to it.

Chimera ants will get even better. The beginning of it is really cool, there's a point in the middle where it's a bit lower good, but those final episodes man. Holy shit. That's where this anime version definitely becomes better than the manga. Episodes like the 126, 131 or 135 just blew my mind away. (Yes it's a really long arc)

The GI arc is a really entertaining and fun one. It's quite different in tone and stake from York Shin City or Chimera Ants, so I guess some people are put off by that. I just think it's yet another facet of Togashi's genius. The game system is so great. Admittedly one weak point could be that Boomer doesn't compare well as a bad guy to ultimate++ badass bad guys like the Phantom Brigade or Hisoka :P

Chimera ants will get even better. The beginning of it is really cool, there's a point in the middle where it's a bit lower good, but those final episodes man. Holy shit. That's where this anime version definitely becomes better than the manga. Episodes like the 126, 131 or 135 just blew my mind away. (Yes it's a really long arc)

Yeah I liked the game system but more than anything I liked the development Gon and Killua underwent while in the game. I love seeing new powers show up and that arc really provided that content.

That and bisky was a pretty cool guy.

So I'm assuming the chimera ant arc will be the last and longest one. I'm okay with that.

I'm going to bed now after Neferpitou showed up, if I keep watching I won't get any sleep.

I know she's going to be one strong oponent from certain pictures at least (not that I couldn't tell already).

Much hype.

So I'm assuming the chimera ant arc will be the last and longest one. I'm okay with that.

There's a short one after that actually (10ish episode long, the Election Arc). Even that one is really cool :P Tease: can you imagine 10 of the most badass hunters in the world in the same room and you never see them fight a single time for the whole arc? Togashi can make it awesome. (Although there are fights too in that arc)