Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: The TS terrifies me, and I haven't even been there. xD

Amen to that.

Confession: I just found out I have a 7 month child. I'm not sure what to think right now or what else I should be confessing/sharing with you guys. Still has not sunk in. 

In all seriousness, congratulations. I hope it's a wonderful experience for both you and your daughter.

Confession: I'm more envious of taco's having a daughter than of his sexual escapades.

Confession: I do NOT want children. I am of the mind that I don't ever want to be tied down. Anywhere. 'Course, this may change with age, but I as someone who wants to travel the world... kids do not really work out in my plan book.

Besides, I don't want to put a kid through having me as a parent.  :wahaha:

I've been in a daze all evening. I'm happy for the congratulations. I'm of the same mindset of not wanting a child right now but it's too late for that. The mother sent me a text right now. Basically, saying, "I'll be honest. I've never regretted having [baby's name]. At first, I was terrified because I never thought about having children. During that time, I didn't know how things would turn out. I felt like I was alone the whole time and so I had to make it through it also all alone. I was very afraid. But even so, I've never regretted it.  Because, [baby's name] belongs to the one person that I truly love. No matter what happens, [baby's name] will always be a reminder of the relationship close to my heart. Because of that, even though you were far apart from me for over a year, I've always kept you in my thoughts because we've had so many memories with each other and [baby's name] was a result of that. Now I feel like a burden has been lifted from me because I have nothing to hide from you anymore. Seeing you happy and enjoying life makes me happy as well. You don't have to think about a thing. What there was is a thing of the past. Go ahead and continue what you're doing in life. I'll continue supporting you!."

I'm just speechless. What she said really touched me. I still feel like I have some obligation to the mother and the child. There's something I could do. 

Confession: I just found out I have a 7 month child. I'm not sure what to think right now or what else I should be confessing/sharing with you guys. Still has not sunk in. 

Holy shit, man.  That must've been a huge shock.  I'm kinda surprised you even shared this with us, to be honest.  That said, congrats!  If I were you, though, I'd stay home tomorrow, if possible.  A shock like that can be quite nasty.  Less surprising things than that have put me out of commission for a day or two.  Course, it varies from person to person, and you ultimately know yourself best.

I've been in a daze all evening. I'm happy for the congratulations. I'm of the same mindset of not wanting a child right now but it's too late for that. The mother sent me a text right now. Basically, saying, "I'll be honest. I've never regretted having [baby's name]. At first, I was terrified because I never thought about having children. During that time, I didn't know how things would turn out. I felt like I was alone the whole time and so I had to make it through it also all alone. I was very afraid. But even so, I've never regretted it.  Because, [baby's name] belongs to the one person that I truly love. No matter what happens, [baby's name] will always be a reminder of the relationship close to my heart. Because of that, even though you were far apart from me for over a year, I've always kept you in my thoughts because we've had so many memories with each other and [baby's name] was a result of that. Now I feel like a burden has been lifted from me because I have nothing to hide from you anymore. Seeing you happy and enjoying life makes me happy as well. You don't have to think about a thing. What there was is a thing of the past. Go ahead and continue what you're doing in life. I'll continue supporting you!."

I'm just speechless. What she said really touched me. I still feel like I have some obligation to the mother and the child. There's something I could do. 

Wow.  Just...wow.  That's...deep.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.  I know what I'd do (or, at least want to do) in that situation, but it's not right for me to try and influence you; it's way too big for anyone to decide for you.

You can be one of those cool fathers who secretly watch over and assist the child as they grow up

I plan on visiting them whenever I have free time. It won't be an affair like the past. I'd like to just stay friends with the mother and help the kid smile growing up. It sounds bad but, right now it seems like I have the advantage of being able to freely be in the child's life whenever I want to without the added responsibility of a parent. The trade-off is the husband will undoubtedly be recognized as her real father. He seems to have taken a real liking to her and really looks after her. I'm not envious. As long as she grows up happy healthy, that's all that matters.

Holy shit, man.  That must've been a huge shock.  I'm kinda surprised you even shared this with us, to be honest.  That said, congrats!  If I were you, though, I'd stay home tomorrow, if possible.  A shock like that can be quite nasty.  Less surprising things than that have put me out of commission for a day or two.  Course, it varies from person to person, and you ultimately know yourself best.

Wow.  Just...wow.  That's...deep.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.  I know what I'd do (or, at least want to do) in that situation, but it's not right for me to try and influence you; it's way too big for anyone to decide for you.

Lol, I wish work was that easy. I've already offered to take the shift for a co-worker who's taking the day off to move into his new home. But I would if I was still in school (I actually did that quite often). Your mindset turns into a different mode once you have work responsibility you know pays for your bills, retirement, vacation plans, etc.. And now I suppose I'll open a savings fund for the child to go through college someday. You body just doesn't see resting as an option anymore unless it's an emergency.

Kurisu hasn't confessed to be tsundere yet? Sad Su.

I confess that I'm actually....

Crazy.

I've known all along that you were a sociopath. That makes you different ;)

I am impressed by her and her strong will in this message. Huge respect writing that. I understand your dilemma and I wish you the best outcome no matter what.

Confession: The company I am working at did last week announce a notice of dismissal of 50 employees. Mine was ending the last of March but I got my employment extended today. I didn't see that one coming. I am in a bit of disarray. I could't believe my manager.

I remember interacting with you regularely, you're super nice to everyone   ^_^

Oh my god.

I don't know why, but I always laugh whenever I associate Flutterz with nice.

Confession 1: I completely forgot that Zeno and Flutterz were part of the Board Mods.

Confession 2: I still can't look at Eclipsed as a Board Mod lol.

Also, yeah, congratulations, Taco. I wish you the best in this part of your journey in life. <3

Babies are really cute.

I remember my baby cousin biting my face when he didn't have gums yet.

Confession: Taco's story made me sick to the stomach

This sounds way too similar to It's exactly the same shit as Nanaka's story in Myself ; Yourself 

for those that don't know it:

Nanaka's mother had an affair with her and her husband's best friend while they were already married. The child she ended up bearing afterwards turned out to be the best friends' but she was the only one who knew. This is why she wanted the best friend to teach Nakaka how to play the violin when she was growing up, so she could spend time with her 'real father'. When the best friend got cancer and was on the verge of dying she told him the truth, he wasn't very happy about it in the end. But, when the funeral rolled along she ended up breaking down and telling the father the truth. Obviously, he didn't take it too well. He knocked her out and set the house on fire, only to leave Nanaka herself to jump out of the window to save herself.

I'm reliving that scene right now and that's why I feel sick I guess.

Oh man, having a daughter sounds awesome. I don't envy the circumstances or the timing, but at some point in my life? Sure.

I'd probably hook her up with a nice boy from the neighborhood and annoy them constantly if they really end up together. For everything else, I'd just be jolly troll-dad. Like Richard Castle. 

Okay so I have calmed down a bit so I'll try this again

Confession: Taco, I'm sorry for being a judging piece of shit. As someone who has been cheated on by every girl I have ever loved (or tried to love I guess) I can't help but focus on that particular part of the story. I know I'm being unnecessarily harsh on you right now, but I am having a very hard time trying to be happy for you, considering my own past experiences. I'm sorry. I am a terrible person.

I do genuinly hope you're happy, I hope she's happy and I hope your daughter is happy. That is all.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(Maybe pay part of her tuition fee or something later down the line if you feel like it, the mother could pass it off as "inheritance")

Confession: Taco's story made me sick to the stomach

This sounds way too similar to It's exactly the same shit as Nanaka's story in Myself ; Yourself 

for those that don't know it:

Nanaka's mother had an affair with her and her husband's best friend while they were already married. The child she ended up bearing afterwards turned out to be the best friends' but she was the only one who knew. This is why she wanted the best friend to teach Nakaka how to play the violin when she was growing up, so she could spend time with her 'real father'. When the best friend got cancer and was on the verge of dying she told him the truth, he wasn't very happy about it in the end. But, when the funeral rolled along she ended up breaking down and telling the father the truth. Obviously, he didn't take it too well. He knocked her out and set the house on fire, only to leave Nanaka herself to jump out of the window to save herself.

I'm reliving that scene right now and that's why I feel sick I guess.

What happened to the child? 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(Maybe pay part of her tuition fee or something later down the line if you feel like it, the mother could pass it off as "inheritance")

That's what I'm thinking. Make a trust fund she won't be able to access until a certain age. 

Confession: This is probably one of the first days where I have sat around the entire day and done jack all. Like... there are days where I do nothing productive.. but today I did just nothing in general. Like... I read ten lines of a VN, and then just kinda stared at my ceiling while occasionally looking around Fuwa and Skype.