Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Despite the backhanded compliment, I actually am happy to see him around. I refer to his editing blog posts constantly to figure out how to do a halfway decent job with my work on To Heart 2, and I point other people at them frequently when I'm afraid they might be as clueless as I am.

What I'm saying is, you can blame him for any and all problems you may find in To Heart 2, just like KoiRizo.

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I'm pretty excited to see Darbury back; now there are twice as many people older than I making appearances in this thread.

1 hour ago, Rooke said:

Darbury's a cool fella. Glad to see him back also, missed his posts on Fuwa

Aw shucks, I guess? I'll do my best to disappoint. :)

TGIT to the max, for I have successfully conquered my trial of 3 days and 4 nights of no sleep  and kicked my finals' ass in the butt while simultaneously getting rekt in the rear myself

Now it's time to finish up Root Double and party like Fuwanovel's new front site

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

TGIT to the max, for I have successfully conquered my trial of 3 days and 4 nights of no sleep  and kicked my finals' ass in the butt while simultaneously getting rekt in the rear myself

Now it's time to finish up Root Double and party like Fuwanovel's new front site

I can't even go 1 full day without sleep. How the heck do you pull that off?

:marie:

12 hours ago, Nashetania said:

Lose weight then, Arakura (´・ω・`)

Can't tell if joking or not. It'd be bad if I lost weight though xD

Edit: Denkoface suggests stalker, so I'm going with joking >,>

(Just kidding)

Lots and lots of willpower.

But I lied, it was only one all nighter, the rest I had the luxury of getting some < 4 hours sleep. 

And my prize(s) for surviving just arrived! 

8Q3yvGH.jpg (1560×902)

e: my sister just saw the Senran Kagura and gave me a weird look :sachi: 

I guess it's the first time I brought home a weeby thing 

18 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

So my one of the best friends of my best female friend at school asked me if I had ever had a crush on that best female friend of mine. 

Great.

Usually that happens when your bff's bf is playing wingman-interrogation on the behalf of your bff who's secretly crushing on you

or not.

50%

1 hour ago, arakura said:

Is this a riddle? 

No, just one of the weaker points of English. 

The girl I am the closest friends (with respect to all other girls at school) with at school: Linda (fake name obviously) 

Linda's close friend: Jane (ditto, fake as well) 

Jane asked me if I had ever had a crush on Linda. Shit

47 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Usually that happens when your bff's bf is playing wingman-interrogation on the behalf of your bff who's secretly crushing on you

or not.

50%

Yep 

47 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

No, just one of the weaker points of English. 

The girl I am the closest friends (with respect to all other girls at school) with at school: Linda (fake name obviously) 

Linda's close friend: Jane (ditto, fake as well) 

Jane asked me if I had ever had a crush on Linda. Shit

Oh, no you don't. You can't fool my all-seeing eye!

You say the names are fake, but I've got you figured out. Sure, they're technically fake but... 

Jane is actually Linda and Linda is actually Jane, is that not so?! That's why the names are, as you say, "fake".

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

34 minutes ago, SilverLi said:

Whatever your answer is Funya you are most likely stepping on multiple landmines. Been there, done that. :D 

I know

34 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Oh, no you don't. You can't fool my all-seeing eye!

You say the names are fake, but I've got you figured out. Sure, they're technically fake but... 

Jane is actually Linda and Linda is actually Jane, is that not so?! That's why the names are, as you say, "fake".

Ya got me man, it's actually the girl who asked me who has a crush on me

(on second thought... That's actually possible AAA) 

Ok I just fapped 4 times in a row and slept for 3 hours and still feel tired...

Anyways Funya my dear, congrats on having some highschool life drama. Savour the moment and love it till it lasts no matter how much thinking it takes from you or how much of a headache it is.... Hopefully it doesn't end with just your answer.

Also say yes for the sake of things becoming interesting :rimu:

So my exams are basically after 8 days and last for 23 days.... I am actually excited ._. Which is the weirdest thing ever. It's a nice feeling besided the overwhelming pressure. And whenever I feel my motivation wavering , I remember how I will finally get my new pc which has been delayed for 3 years now...... 3 freaking years. Dunno what even I wanna start playing.