Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

4 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Hey, Maths is great. I was fantastic at maths in middle school. I could, like, solve equations and things.

Same goes for History, which is incredibly interesting (unless it's about art) and Languages heavily depend. Some books we worked with in class were interesting... or I think they were at the time, anyway.

I dunno about you, but I think all my class was glorious at all subjects in middle school and elementary school

Oh the simple days of (2x-2)^2= 4 , calculate x

THESE WERE THE GLORIOUS DAYS

I swear I am sure I will say the same about highschool when I go to college since it's the natural course of things

Also for some fucking reason , we take economics in the science department... not as a main subject thou, you literally only need to pass it and that in itself seems to be hard since I only will probably study it in like 4 or 5 hours but I trust in my ability to make up answers 

12 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

I dunno about you, but I think all my class was glorious at all subjects in middle school and elementary school

Oh the simple days of (2x-2)^2= 4 , calculate x

THESE WERE THE GLORIOUS DAYS

I swear I am sure I will say the same about highschool when I go to college since it's the natural course of things

Also for some fucking reason , we take economics in the science department... not as a main subject thou, you literally only need to pass it and that in itself seems to be hard since I only will probably study it in like 4 or 5 hours but I trust in my ability to make up answers 

riposa in pace

it ain't at the level of a """""""""""""""""""""""""secular"""""""""""""""""""""" government like Turkey asking Islamist questions on the mandatory "Religion" subject (which is exclusively islamic) in centralized exams, though.

9 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

riposa in pace

it ain't at the level of a """""""""""""""""""""""""secular"""""""""""""""""""""" government like Turkey asking Islamist questions on the mandatory "Religion" subject (which is exclusively islamic) in centralized exams, though.

But we do have the Religion subject

And yeah about that atheist option, it doesn't exist, you aren't even allowed to be a jew or buddhist or w/e, you are either a muslim or a christian

It's also a side subject just like economics and I do also plan to study it in 4 or 5 hours cause why naut 

And even if your government is more on the islamic part than being secular, your society sure seems very secular than our weird-ass society (that's like I am secular... I mean no no I am very religious, go to the rich parts and you will find people secular, go to the poor parts and you will find people very religious except for that molesting part  ) and I can make a rant about but that will be in another time when I feel morel like it then again it all boils down to us having our customs and traditions come out from religion's core probably -shrugs- 

7 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

What's wrong with geography?

*hides his over 10k word (IN FINNISH)  geography paper*

Nothing. In fact, being good at geography was the only thing that kept my Spanish grades in the "C" area. I was able to rattle off capital cities and nations that spoke Spanish like nobodies business back in the day. Used to know all of Europe's countries and capitals as well then it went all breaking up and stuff and there's, like, 40 different countries where the former USSR was as well as in that Czech Republic area.

1 hour ago, SilverLi said:

If someone is bashing history you got an eternal enemy. Just saying. it is okay bashing the inaccurate classical Antiquity era. That's fine. You can bash that however you want. Fucking EU and its "community". No need to learn bullshit.

I get it, it's significant and important, etc., it's just that I find no subjective value in it and all I am able to see is glorification of war, unfair and tough life conditions, religious fervor, lack of human rights or scientific progress. 

The only thing that interests me in the slightest about history is history of technology and history with relation to literature (and even then rarely so). 

I was not and I will never be the kind to really look into what's useful in any subject, that can go to hell for me. All I care about is results and how much fun was taken in the process. Sure I find reading about history generally fun and informative but memorizing that? So tedious that it makes me feel like I wanna kill myself. 

And that's really one of the reasons I went for sciences department, it's like less tedious and it produces same results for me. I evaded maths due to its reputation thou.

So yeah I think one should just separate the material itself and his love for it and it being a subject. You can read what you love in your free time.... even thou I will probably end up playing video games