Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

@flut and fred: That sounds exciting! I love doing stuff like that! Minus bleeding out and causing actual damage...

Anyway. I decided to pick up the broken pieces and try to find passion again. Putting together the puzzle once more.

14 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Confession: I just had my last ever geography lesson in high school, I can fucking cry 

Ah man you are at that stage

it happened to me two years ago

Spoiler

AND I AM STILL CELEBRATING IT, FUCK YOU GEOGRAPHY, FUCK YOU HISTORY, FUCK YOUR 200 PAGES LONG BOOK AND YOUR GAH SHIT

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING TO ME

AND 5 DAYS FROM NOW, I WILL BE CELEBRATING THE SAME THING ABOUT ARABIC CAUSE FUCK LANGUAGES AND THEIR ABSTRACT MEANINGLESS WORDS THAT MAKE LITTLE TO NO DIFFERENCE WHEN THEY FALL ON MY EARS BUT I HAVE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THEM

JUST FUCK YOU

that felt good , man

12 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

I think Geography is cool.

Unlike Biology, Physics and Chemics.

They call people like you here : dumb people who can't understand sciences 

It's like a taboo to say you like these things here, no wonder so many people are in the sciences and maths departments (?) in highschool ... and no wonder the failure rate is high

I found out that I don't necessarily like something that much but there are subjects which I am ok with studying and can actually feel passion in studying them and other that seem just tedious to me

It's not even about being hard or grades or smart or dumb, it's just plain laziness :wahaha: 

1 minute ago, hsmsful said:

They call people like you here : dumb people who can't understand sciences 

It's like a taboo to say you like these things here, no wonder so many people are in the sciences and maths departments (?) in highschool ... and no wonder the failure rate is high

I found out that I don't necessarily like something that much but there are subjects which I am ok with studying and can actually feel passion in studying them and other that seem just tedious to me

It's not even about being hard or grades or smart or dumb, it's just plain laziness :wahaha: 

I understand it, I just find it incredibly boring.

But hey, it's okay. Everyone in my class (including me) calls those people who don't study economics dumbasses too.

2wkv4pO.png

39 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Could be worse. I mean math.

Could be math. 

Hey, Maths is great. I was fantastic at maths in middle school. I could, like, solve equations and things.

Same goes for History, which is incredibly interesting (unless it's about art) and Languages heavily depend. Some books we worked with in class were interesting... or I think they were at the time, anyway.

41 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

10k words in Finnish is like 15-20k everywhere else. I pity you :vinty:

I suppose now is the time to defend history too!

*Hides the 5 books on empire and Russia he's reading over summer*

I find the subject depressing and banal tbh

36 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

I think Geography is cool.

Unlike Biology, Physics and Chemics.

Greater than signdissing sciences

Annihilate thyself posthaste, desu fampai