Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Soon. Soon this thread will surpass the Love Live thread in its post count. When it does, I will have finally accomplished my true intentions when creating it. Beating Nosebleed will only once again prove I am the alpha.

Confession: When it happens, I will shave my legs and show all of Fuwanovel via live stream. Send me your nudes everyone.

Confession: A lot of people here seem to be undervaluing friendship. Today I spent some time with my closest friends and it was one of the best days I have had in a LONG time. I wouldn't be able to go on without friends.

Confession 2: I feel like all girls in the school dislike me to some extent. Even my closest (only?) female friend seems to act reserved around me- when she sees me first she has a split second of sadness or disappointment, and then I feel like ahe puts on a mask of happiness while talking to me. Hopefully I'm mistaken, or she just dislikes me/ hates me. I hope that isn't how she is around her closer friends, because I care about her happiness more than how much she cares about me.

Confession 2: I feel like all girls in the school dislike me to some extent. Even my closest (only?) female friend seems to act reserved around me- when she sees me first she has a split second of sadness or disappointment, and then I feel like ahe puts on a mask of happiness while talking to me. Hopefully I'm mistaken, or she just dislikes me/ hates me. I hope that isn't how she is around her closer friends, because I care about her happiness more than how much she cares about me.