Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

It'd probably be fun to write, but again I'd rather make sure I had clear-cut permission from at least one of you first, if not both.  Though sometimes the more light-hearted tones work better when based off a pre-existing relationship, even if there are some lewd factors involved.  ^^;;

Also I'm reading the reactions as an intentional mild exaggeration, but in the event that's incorrect and perhaps making you a bit uncomfortable, you have my apologies ^^;;

Confession:

I've been waiting for something that should have arrived last Sunday.

It has been a painful few days.

Am I shy? Am I one of those shy boys that frequent this thread?

Confession 2:

I'm glad that the amount of incompetency in social situations that people in this thread have match my own.

Confession 3:

I still remember the most outrageous thing is when I had a panic attack for being asked to leave a tip.

There was nobody looking at me, there was nobody asking me what I wanted! How was I supposed to just leave two euros on the table and leave?!

Oh boy, we have a masterpiece on the way! :holo:

Just be aware that for plot reasons it's a bit darker than what I might be going for otherwise.  Shoving fanservice into Madoka doesn't mean it's written by someone other than Urobutcher.

Then again though, perhaps you might like that~

You can turn Rain into a female! Go yuri!    jking

I never really said that~ xD.  I think there are many adorable boys on fuwa  :rolleyes:, especially the shy ones.  Just initiating doesn't make someone adorable, but it's a good idea if you want to pursue someone.

Yes, but you want them to stick around long enough to like you before your creepiness scares them off.   :nervous:   If they look past your creepiness from the beginning, it's probably because of something else that outweighs that enough to keep digging.

But.. I mean, take into account where you're initiating and who it is.

---I'm not trying to make it sound more complicated than it is... just be friendly, and normal as a greeting.  Like, "Hi there, I seen you talk about so and so, blah blah blah, w/e",  and not some weird/creepy first message like, "Hi, I want to eat you."  :blink: (Unless you know that person would be okay with it, idk).  Make opportunities to talk and get to know each other~ kind of thing.

Being shy myself, I don't always take the initiative to talk to people I'd like to befriend.  Like not wanting to be weird or a bother too.  :P  If it's two shy people, someone has to do it.

It also comes with age I suppose. I've seen and experienced a lot of things, both romantically and sexually. As you get older, you start to realize that life is too short. Be confident in who you are and go for it. The worst that can happen is you get rejected, and even when that happens, you just stay strong and keep moving forward. Does it suck? Yeah, rejection sucks and you'll hate it, but you'll probably hate yourself a lot more for saying you didn't try. Plus, as someone who has rejected a few girls in his life, I found it a lot more appealing and attractive when they were able to not let it bother them and continue being the person I loved hanging around.

Confession: I wanna give my virginity to Ren-sama  :kosame:

How would I not figure. Maybe you didnt realize that someone who talked to you once wanted to talk more, but didn't know how . Or maybe someone is like you.

We've talked about this to death in the chat, but just one more point. All anxiety aside, let's take real life and let's say there are people that want to talk to me but are also too awkward. Let's also be really generous and assume I'm completely normal in this regard, so half of the people have it just as bad or worse, and half of the people aren't as bad at initiating conversations as I am. Then where are those people that aren't? In the 2.5 years I've spent in university I've had 2 people start talking to me outside of a group assignment, once because both of us were looking for the computer lab, and once because the person sitting next to me didn't get how the professor solved the problem. That's it, and in both cases I haven't talked to either of them again, since the reason they talked to me was gone. So for all I know the people wanting to talk to me might be there, but from over here it sure as hell looks like they aren't.

Just be aware that for plot reasons it's a bit darker than what I might be going for otherwise.  Shoving fanservice into Madoka doesn't mean it's written by someone other than Urobutcher.

How did this become a Madoka fanfic all of a sudden? :michiru:

Confession: I wanna give my virginity to Ren-sama   :kosame: