Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Instructions unclear, exploitable meme, bla.

But jet fuel can't melt steel beams...

Confession: I find myself unintentionally eavesdropping on people that speak Spanish.  If I hear Spanish, I automatically try to translate into English ever since I took those classes in high school.  I only understand about 1/3 of what's said, though.

The last 3-4 pages of this thread have been about teenage boys discovering that they like girls and want to do lewd things to them. The last 3-4 pages have been about Cyrille commenting how adorable boys who initiate conversations are. Take it from her (and myself): she's right you know. Get out there and start talking.

The last 3-4 pages of this thread have been about teenage boys discovering that they like girls and want to do lewd things to them. The last 3-4 pages have been about Cyrille commenting how adorable boys who initiate conversations are. Take it from her (and myself): she's right you know. Get out there and start talking.

You seem to do well with internet exchanges. Try a PM, then move into Skype. Slow but steady wins the race. If someone makes you feel comfortable talk with them and open up a little bit more. I've seen you do it, based on conversations we used to have in the past.

The difference is in who starts the conversation. I'm mostly fine when someone else does, but even starting a PM myself is damn near impossible unless I have a reason like moderator stuff or something. The reasoning being if the person actually wanted to talk to me, they would have done so.

Hm...Flutterz I know well enough, Green's a bit more vague but I'll see what I can do.

What is it with people around here and writing odd stories about me? :jinpou:

The difference is in who starts the conversation. I'm mostly fine when someone else does, but even starting a PM myself is damn near impossible unless I have a reason like moderator stuff or something. The reasoning being if the person actually wanted to talk to me, they would have done so.

Confession: you're wrong about this one

I get Flut Flut.

I'm a horrid initiater, but a superb follow up.

If you got something to talk about and you initiate, I can keep the conversation going pretty decently, provided I'm interested in doing so and have knowledge on the subject matter.

Don't initiate, however, and we'll have lots of fun awkward silence.

Confession:  To my surprise, I wanna try and write an H-scene.  Give me a Fuwa ship and I'll see what I can do.

(Expect someone to be changed to female)

You can turn Rain into a female! Go yuri!    jking

Cyrille commenting how adorable boys who initiate conversations are.

I never really said that~ xD.  I think there are many adorable boys on fuwa  :rolleyes:, especially the shy ones.  Just initiating doesn't make someone adorable, but it's a good idea if you want to pursue someone.

As you get to be older, you realize that if someone truly likes you, they look past the creepiness. Trust me, I've been shut down by so many women and had so many dumb things said about me. It's just a matter of confidence and trust in who you are.

Yes, but you want them to stick around long enough to like you before your creepiness scares them off.   :nervous:   If they look past your creepiness from the beginning, it's probably because of something else that outweighs that enough to keep digging.

But.. I mean, take into account where you're initiating and who it is.

---I'm not trying to make it sound more complicated than it is... just be friendly, and normal as a greeting.  Like, "Hi there, I seen you talk about so and so, blah blah blah, w/e",  and not some weird/creepy first message like, "Hi, I want to eat you."  :blink: (Unless you know that person would be okay with it, idk).  Make opportunities to talk and get to know each other~ kind of thing.

Being shy myself, I don't always take the initiative to talk to people I'd like to befriend.  Like not wanting to be weird or a bother too.  :P  If it's two shy people, someone has to do it.