Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:  I should probably get an H-scene less inside the weirdness territory to serve as a change of pace.  Anyone have someone else they'd like to ship w/ Flutterz?  Still writing the Flutterz x Greenshadow one though, just feel like a bit of a change might do good.

Flutterz's bitch Schwarzritter. 

I feel like someone is pulling strings in shadows without me knowing...

Is it a green shadow?

Would it be better if I v-v-volunteered to be his... p-p-partner!? I-I-I don't mind you putting me in a yaoi story if it's w-w-with Flutterz. konomifaceemoticong3umi.png

W-What about me!?

Confession: People reading my confessions always turn out to be fagits.

Whelp.

The reason of it's creation was not to stop people from talking in Japanese in FSG, but rather it was the secondary purpose naturally attributed to it. The JP group was originally just a study group, but now we talk a lot about our Japanese stuff in there. FSG is no longer, *ahem*, plagued by us talking in Japanese anymore, as we now have a place where we can do that without worrying.

I don't mean to sound salty about the whole affair that occurred, but honestly... we weren't the only problem. Someone should have spoke up and actually laid out what was wrong. Yes, I do recall one or two moments where people got audibly miffed, but they didn't even bother explaining why. I'm only frustrated about it looking back, because at the time I had no idea that was the case. I figured it was just the constant SubaHibi talk which, I will definitely admit, got out of hand.

Of course, maybe someone did speak up and lay it all out and I just wasn't around for it. There is definitely a high possibility of that as well, pretty much making that whole last paragraph a waste of time to type. :P

Anyway, long story short, FSG is different again. You could definitely rejoin without having to worry about constant SubaHibi and/or Japanese talk, although I can't guarantee it won't pop up every so often. ^^'''

For those not in the know -- Old FSG drama. Move along. xD

We did talk a decent bit about the subahibi stuff, actually. I'm pretty sure that I was a little vocal about my issues with it, but I know that hmn was quite vocal too, only to get bashed for trying to control the chat.

Plus, I want to add that i/we were bothered by you, but I never told you guys to stop or kicked anyone or took any action to make you stop talking as you wanted. we considered you a problem, but we also kept with the purpose of fsg, which was unrestrained chatter, and didn't control you. Instead, a number of people (I think) left because it was no longer a place that we enjoyed. If I wanted things to be the way I personally liked them I would have tossed the subahibi group out and kept the og group alive.

(I say you when I'm actually referring to the whole subahibi/jp group as a whole for the most part. I don't really remember if you or anyone else was a part of it. Except zealty)

What's done is done I guess. HMN voiced his opinion in anger, which was not exactly the best way to go about it. If one uses anger then one should expect all further negotiations to break down as a result. I think I missed you talking about it though, but I assumed that was why you had left. I acknowledge the fact that we talked too much about SubaHibi and in Japanese causing some people to feel isolated. Doesn't feel good to acknowledge it but I do recognize that we did that, albeit unintentionally.

Not going to lie, around the time where there was a lot of unrest about this whole issue, I had actually considered creating a group separately for this kind of talk, in order to cut down on people getting upset. However, I was still kinda shy around the other members of FSG in general, despite what it may have seemed. :P

As I opened up with, what's done is done. No point in us digging up what would be better off left buried. ^^'''

On a more positive note, you could definitely rejoin FSG. Hell, I'll even give you back your admin cap if you want it. xD

What's done is done I guess. HMN voiced his opinion in anger, which was not exactly the best way to go about it. If one uses anger then one should expect all further negotiations to break down as a result. I think I missed you talking about it though, but I assumed that was why you had left. I acknowledge the fact that we talked too much about SubaHibi and in Japanese causing some people to feel isolated. Doesn't feel good to acknowledge it but I do recognize that we did that, albeit unintentionally.

Not going to lie, around the time where there was a lot of unrest about this whole issue, I had actually considered creating a group separately for this kind of talk, in order to cut down on people getting upset. However, I was still kinda shy around the other members of FSG in general, despite what it may have seemed. :P

As I opened up with, what's done is done. No point in us digging up what would be better off left buried. ^^'''

On a more positive note, you could definitely rejoin FSG. Hell, I'll even give you back your admin cap if you want it. xD

Hymen does get mad a lot :sachi: