Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I once had a traumatic experience that would fall into the 'sexual' category, and it might have eternally dulled my sex drive ever since. Sasuga Real Life.

P.S. For all those who will inevitably ask it actually did involve my cousin and it was merely a matter of incredibly dumb childish behavior with health-related consequences.

Confession: I once had a traumatic experience that would fall into the 'sexual' category, and it might have eternally dulled my sex drive ever since. Sasuga Real Life.P.S. For all those who will inevitably ask it actually did involve my cousin and it was merely a matter of incredibly dumb childish behavior with health-related consequences.

Me saying where the trip took place already touches personal information. I personally don't care as far as disclosing info of where I live (New Jersey baby whoooooooooohoooooooooo) but in this case it's home territory of the other party member (using MMO lingo here) so It'll be crude of me to divulge that without consent.

pls understand, senpai~  :illya:

Don't understand that USA call visiting other states a trip. But oh well it is a big country. :D