Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

The reason why I never make light of this ear-cleaning thing japan does, was my trip to the ear doctor. 

After I noticed that my hearing went down by a lot and my ears started to hurt. So I went to the doc and she pulled a gigantic lumb of stuff out of my ears, after pumping my head full with water and weilding the cleaning hook as if it was a pick axe. I felt so good afterwards.

I don't think there are many things that feel better than having your earholes completely purified.  :kosame:

It sucks when you have to do it every year or two though

Sure it does. Just take a q-tip and push it in as far you can. :Kappa:

Instructions unclear, q-tip stuck in penis, send help

I probably should go as well. 

But I'm way too stubborn. Never visit a doctor until something hurts, that's the rule I live by.

And afterwards, cry, because going earlier would've save you a lot of trouble. That's also a rule I live by.

Oh wise old man, teach us more!

I actually have a feeling I have somewhere seen Texas real age. I only remember that he's younger than me though.

Confession 2: I also can't ask for directions. I just can't. It's impossible. I would rather stumble aimless across the country for the rest of my life than ask for directions.

I actually have a feeling I have somewhere seen Texas real age.

I actually next leveled everyone, by posting my age into this very thread and everyone thought it was a joke.