Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

All you scrubs talking about special methods of cleaning your ear.

You have glasses right?

They're probably rounded ended, no?

You have have literally the best small cross section ear pick in the world.

I've been self cleaning my ears for 10+ years after getting an ear infection from wax by rubbing the outer canal and using the same principal as a drill to make sure it never goes inward, and I have never had a problem since. I occasionally get a cc of solid brown/red earwax against my eardrum, but a scratch after a nice steamy shower and it comes right out.

#GetOnMyLevel

I am eternal. Change is impossible.

Dice will always be 6, because...... well he is a die ^^"

Confession : I feel like something was amiss in the last 20 pages or so of this thread but meh

Confession 2 : congrats Lino......... oh wait it's still Fake Lino :makina:

Feel like the true Lino disapeared :cry:

Confession 3 : a really fearful sound goes out from my throat :s

Confession about fuwa: I raged when the rollback happened (ren'py guide pt.4 was lost forever as I didn't keep a backup)

monitor punch was averted fortunately.

Confession about anime/manga: If there's pantsu in it, I'm gonna like it. No matter how bad the show is! :P

Confession about VNs: I play nukiges....sometimes...

Confession about life: if there's pantsu in it, I'm gonna like it. Also I'm a pantsu pervert. AND PROUD OF IT. :9

Confession : I'd like to know how the rollback happened ^^

Confession 2 : I want to quote/edit almost every confession Shameful did to make the fuwa crowd understand his crush is his sister and he's a hopeless siscon :makina:

(In case some people trust me it's an inside joke so please don't flame Shameful for falling for his sis and her * cup. Arigatougozaimasu :bow: )

Confession: God I feel so comfortable and cozy because here at Fuwa we have the High Priests of Visual Novels, who have the knowledge and the power to tell us all about what VNs should or shouldn't be

Just like how Americans have Republicans to tell them what a good healthy traditional marriage should be.

Actual confession sorry I'm very bitter aren't I

You're right that fleshy bit I took off your arm tasted disgusting, what the hell are you eating mate?!?! Humans are suppose to taste like pork!!!