Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession 2 : congrats Lino......... oh wait it's still Fake Lino :makina:

Feel like the true Lino disapeared :cry:

I am always the True Lino. :holo:

But thank ye kindly, Hanako. ^^

Confession: Over the last year or so, I have been considering moving out, and I'm pretty much ready to take that step. I just can't deal living at home anymore. It's not like I am fighting with my family or anything, but I just live way too far away from everything. Honestly, as much as I hate to admit it, I need to go and learn how to adult. I can't keep riding the easy train all the way through University, because I can just see myself having terrible habits by the time I get out on my own otherwise.

So yeah, I think it is time. It probably won't be for another month or so, but the die is cast. I already informed my mother of my plans, and she is supportive (I wonder why... cause it totally couldn't be because she won't have another mouth to feed. :illya: ) I have a feeling she is going to offload a lot of the junk in the basement, which is totally okay with me. ^^

I am always the True Lino. :holo:

But thank ye kindly, Hanako. ^^

Confession: Over the last year or so, I have been considering moving out, and I'm pretty much ready to take that step. I just can't deal living at home anymore. It's not like I am fighting with my family or anything, but I just live way too far away from everything. Honestly, as much as I hate to admit it, I need to go and learn how to adult. I can't keep riding the easy train all the way through University, because I can just see myself having terrible habits by the time I get out on my own otherwise.

So yeah, I think it is time. It probably won't be for another month or so, but the die is cast. I already informed my mother of my plans, and she is supportive (I wonder why... cause it totally couldn't be because she won't have another mouth to feed. :illya: ) I have a feeling she is going to offload a lot of the junk in the basement, which is totally okay with me. ^^

Well, you can go live together with your bae, yea?

Confession: Today, I woke up, and learned by bank account was in overdraft. I go to work, learn that my earphones have given up on me and I need to buy new ones, and when I come back home after working an hour of overtime, my bike decides to give up on me, and I damn near fall off. I hurt my hip in the process, and now my bike needs to get checked too.

TL;DR : I've had a bad day.

A little early for that I think~~~ ^^''

Wait, so you're not getting married? rimufaceemoticonslu6x.png

Confession: I've never been to a wedding

Confession: Today, I woke up, and learned by bank account was in overdraft. I go to work, learn that my earphones have given up on me and I need to buy new ones, and when I come back home after working an hour of overtime, my bike decides to give up on me, and I damn near fall off. I hurt my hip in the process, and now my bike needs to get checked too.

TL;DR : I've had a bad day.

:(

Confession: I think I will fuck up this whole "1.5 hours of computer/phone" thing, I wish school would start already so that I have less time to spend on tech.

Confession 2: I feel like I am going to fuck up about everything I strive to do this school year. Get a GPA, become more social, not overuse technology (see above), improve my guitar skills, get my shit together, decide what to do next about my future (uni etc), start making myself appealing to universities, and whatnot. Judging myself by my past actions, I feel like I am in the running for the "Most Pointlessly Wasted Opportunities In Life" award and I do not have much hope for my future self.

Confession 3: I am not looking forward to anything but a few games and books in short term. Home will be boring, school will be even worse since many teachers that I knew and liked left, and there is nowhere else I spend considerable time at anyway.

At least both my parents are alive unlike my childhood friend... *sigh*

(edit: friend isn't dead, his father is. It hit ME hard even though I have not seen this guy in years, I can't even imagine his torment.)

You're the bride!

NONONONONONONO XD

I meet my gf the 13th august 2015, we started going out the 17th of the same month

Even if we ignore the genre shift time wise it's impossible xp

Confession : it seems fuwa people often think I'm a girl for the following reason "because you have a girl pseudo" :vinty:

Though IRL, though it's fot different reason, but I seem to be considered like a seperate gender, neither male or female xD