Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

In order to obtain a percentage that accurate... Wouldn't you need to have used at least 100 umbrellas? I think the most I've used is 5 or 6.

Should I bring out the sarcasm sign? You may be in need.

Iyaa...no percentage I pull out will be more than a guess anyway, but it's true I've used a lot of umbrellas.

There's a great 2nd hand japanese store close to me (in New York City; called BookOff). They have RAW jp games there for very cheap. I got Tales of Destiny two there for like $10 or something. If I happen to be there, I'll keep you in mind, if it's cheap enough, I'll grab you Xenosaga II and III.

Thanks so much for sharing that! Living in NYC this is very beneficial for me. 

Thanks so much for sharing that! Living in NYC this is very beneficial for me. 

Yeah that place is great if you find the good gems that pop once in awhile. I grabbed a couple of Japanese learning books (particularly Kanzen Master) from there for half the price of Kinokuniya. Kinokuniya have great selection but they're as overpriced as Barnes&Nobles is to everything else. The light novels section in Kinokuniya is waaaay better though, but still lacking compared to its west coast branches.

You can also sell stuff in BookOff for quick and easy cash (though I don't know how low they buy stuff). Next time I stop by I'm planning to sell one figurine of mine.

I have all the ps2 Xenosaga I-II-III games^^ (but I've only played #1). It's really good if you enjoy android, space, advanced technology stuff and more serious storyline. There are a lot of religious references in the story (which I didn't really understand since I'm not religious xD). I had a friend that really loved the entire series though because of the religious stuff.

Aaaand I am sold!

BTW is there any game better than Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 on Vita PSN right now for $8 or less? I'll get vanilla Soul Sacrifice and Nepnep Rebirth 1 tomorrow if there isn't any. (open to any suggestions)

Confession: I bet that's just a clever ruse to find out where she lives :ph34r:

Nooooo Flutterz-kun. Why are you exposing my hidden plans! Now I lost my grand chance to find out her address!

I-I knew it!  His stalking habits from Battle Royale haven't changed.  :paranoid: -runs away-

I-I knew it!  His stalking habits from Battle Royale haven't changed.  :paranoid: -runs away-

Congratulations! you have won a hidden secret giveaway of mine! To claim your prize, please pm me your address!

Pm now within the next 10 minutes and I'll double the offer! But wait there's more! give me your phone number and you can get my awesome, super duper, mega bonus giveaway! :sachi:

Confession: I've been dreaming about me having a girlfriend for two nights already.

The thing is, I can remember the dreams so vividly. It's like they weren't a dream.

First dream was me spending time with a girl I do not even recognize. Second dream was me with an acquaintance that I'm not even close to. I don't even interact with her much.

I'm freaked out because it feels oh so real. Oh yeah, I'm also feeling under the weather after I experienced these dreams for the first time.

...But then again, it can't be real, right? I mean, having a girlfriend. That's just a dream lol.

It also dawned over me that I might be very lonely. Oh well.