Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Sooooooooooooooo follow up.

In the middle of enjoying my schnapps... and one of my friends (who went to the Con) decides to send me this picture:

7ebfaa4eb7.jpg

He tells me it's mine. I've been freaking out in excitement for the last half an hour. Send halp. xD

Scratchless disc and near-mint case. I am ready to cry. :wahaha:

Sooooooooooooooo follow up.

In the middle of enjoying my schnapps... and one of my friends (who went to the Con) decides to send me this picture:

7ebfaa4eb7.jpg

He tells me it's mine. I've been freaking out in excitement for the last half an hour. Send halp. xD

Scratchless disc and near-mint case. I am ready to cry. :wahaha:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUMMMMMM

Confession: I haven't played Xenosaga but I'm super jelly.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUMMMMMM

Confession: I haven't played Xenosaga but I'm super jelly.

Confession: I've never played it either (I don't count the 10-20 minutes of it I played on a laggy emulator once upon a time :P ). All I know is just from what people have told me... oh, and from a spoiler free review I found online.

I don't think my body is ready. :wahaha:

I have a copy of it in in a storage container in my closet somewhere, and only played a couple hours of it way back when it came out. Is it that good?

Confession: It feels a little weird to give a normal smile-and-nod greeting to a co-worker, when running into her is what snaps you out of the intensely erotic daydream about her that you were having.

Confession: I've never played it either (I don't count the 10-20 minutes of it I played on a laggy emulator once upon a time :P ). All I know is just from what people have told me... oh, and from a spoiler free review I found online.

well at least now you'll be able to distract yourself for a while. Meanwhile I still need to actually play the first 2 drakengards(inb4 I get NieR hype from the 1st one). "Utsuges" for the win  :sachi:

Confession: Sometimes I like getting occasional spam emails that are disguised as personal ones to get past the filter. I think I might start a wall of shame with these.

My name is precious. i am a female i was impressed when i saw your email today when i was searching in gooogle search and i will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. in addition, i will like you to reply me through my private email box (removed) so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and i believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.
(remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) and a business proposal for both of us.
please contact me here
removed)
Precious

Confession: Sometimes I like getting occasional spam emails that are disguised as personal ones to get past the filter. I think I might start a wall of shame with these.

My name is precious. i am a female i was impressed when i saw your email today when i was searching in gooogle search and i will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. in addition, i will like you to reply me through my private email box (removed) so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and i believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.

(remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) and a business proposal for both of us.

please contact me here

removed)

Precious

Absolutely precious.

You should make a thread titled, "The best spam you've ever received".

I have all the ps2 Xenosaga I-II-III games^^ (but I've only played #1).  It's really good if you enjoy android, space, advanced technology stuff and more serious storyline.  There are a lot of religious references in the story (which I didn't really understand since I'm not religious xD).  I had a friend that really loved the entire series though because of the religious stuff.

I have all the ps2 Xenosaga I-II-III games^^ (but I've only played #1).  It's really good if you enjoy android, space, advanced technology stuff and more serious storyline.  There are a lot of religious references in the story (which I didn't really understand since I'm not religious xD).  I had a friend that really loved the entire series though because of the religious stuff.

I love all that stuff, so I'll probably really enjoy it.

I also used to be religious, so the religious references should be interesting to see. ^_^

Not going to lie, I am probably not going to actively seek out the english versions of II and III, as I have heard that they were heavily censored on the way to the English speaking community. "I" wasn't even nearly as much... and in fact, you can't even tell unless you are really looking for it. Apparently. :P

So anyway, I'll probably end up playing them in Japanese or something. How... well... I'll cross that bridge when I get there~

I love all that stuff, so I'll probably really enjoy it.

I also used to be religious, so the religious references should be interesting to see. ^_^

Not going to lie, I am probably not going to actively seek out the english versions of II and III, as I have heard that they were heavily censored on the way to the English speaking community. "I" wasn't even nearly as much... and in fact, you can't even tell unless you are really looking for it. Apparently. :P

So anyway, I'll probably end up playing them in Japanese or something. How... well... I'll cross that bridge when I get there~

There's a great 2nd hand japanese store close to me (in New York City; called BookOff). They have RAW jp games there for very cheap. I got Tales of Destiny two there for like $10 or something. If I happen to be there, I'll keep you in mind, if it's cheap enough, I'll grab you Xenosaga II and III.

They had Crosschannel in PSP, Ever17 in PS2 (though it's gone now somebody had bought it), and lots more other RPGs (like the entire Breath of Fire series). The selections fluctuates since it's based off of the people selling their stuff to them. From what I can tell, there are lots more people selling japanese games to them than buying, that's why the prices are low, and the selections are fairly large for being in America.

There's a great 2nd hand japanese store close to me (in New York City; called BookOff). They have RAW jp games there for very cheap. I got Tales of Destiny two there for like $10 or something. If I happen to be there, I'll keep you in mind, if it's cheap enough, I'll grab you Xenosaga II and III.

They had Crosschannel in PSP, Ever17 in PS2 (though it's gone now somebody had bought it), and lots more other RPGs (like the entire Breath of Fire series). The selections fluctuates since it's based off of the people selling their stuff to them. From what I can tell, there are lots more people selling japanese games to them than buying, that's why the prices are low, and the selections are fairly large for being in America.

:blink: I'm so jealous.  I wish I had a place like that nearby me. 

This has been the greatest twelve hours of my life. :'D

You don't have to... but if you do... that would be one of the greatest things ever. ^_^

Confession: I must say, you are lucky to have a shop like that nearby. At best, I might be able to pick up random Japanese games from Kijiji...  which is where my friend ended up getting the Japanese versions of FFX and X-2 for free.

Otherwise... I gotta wait until at least September 2016 when I go to Japan for a year.

Confession: I bet that's just a clever ruse to find out where she lives :ph34r:

Confession 2: I'm really happy it's raining because that means I don't have to water the plants. 

Nooooo Flutterz-kun. Why are you exposing my hidden plans! Now I lost my grand chance to find out her address!

This has been the greatest twelve hours of my life. :'D

You don't have to... but if you do... that would be one of the greatest things ever. ^_^

Confession: I must say, you are lucky to have a shop like that nearby. At best, I might be able to pick up random Japanese games from Kijiji...  which is where my friend ended up getting the Japanese versions of FFX and X-2 for free.

Otherwise... I gotta wait until at least September 2016 when I go to Japan for a year.

Yeah sure. I definitely will. But I don't really know when I'm going to be back there. I'll definitely update you if I do.

Confession: I've broken 99% of all umbrellas I've used.

In order to obtain a percentage that accurate... Wouldn't you need to have used at least 100 umbrellas? I think the most I've used is 5 or 6.

I'm more surprised you admitted it out loud.

Should I bring out the sarcasm sign? You may be in need.