Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating. In doing so you are raping the raw materials of this world.

Does that mean I raped the lollipop by sucking on it? W-What.

Also, this is a great topic guys. Way to go, getting to know each other more!

I wash my hands. :mare:

Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating. In doing so you are raping the raw materials of this world.

Does that mean I raped the lollipop by sucking on it? W-What.

Does this mean ive raped a bunch of toilet paper and at some point my towel? :michiru:

Confession: I have raped alot of toilet paper, a few towels and atleast one sock during my lifetime. And maybe some other things that I can't remember. :<

It's sad how masturbation is more important than summer hype. I bet you guys prefer autumn, like a bunch of scrubs.

Masturbation is always more important.

Confession: I can't be pleased when it comes to what time of year it is, summer is too hot, winter is too cold, autumn has too much rain or snow and spring is too wet because of the melting snow.

Are you facing sheer colds and icy winds now? 

Well, we only have the hot and rainy season here, which could qualify as cold.

But nowhere near your kind of cold.

Yes. I got it...

Confession: I think I spend at least an hour a day on Fuwanovel.... someone pls halp.

Git gud.

Should one hype the season? ._. 

How do you do that? 

And well if I can ignore mosquitos, short tempers of people commuting to and from work, electricity outages, I can actually like the summer a lot.

Also my seaside holiday for June was cancelled because my mom was injured.... I feel bad for grinning at not having to go to the seaside... I should have some tact ;-; my mom just got injured badly ;-; 

Well, I have something really depressing I'd like to get off my chest, but I dunno if you guys want to hear it.  It's about REAL LIFE, and it's pretty damn depressing.

If you're fine with talking about it and think it'll make you feel better, have at it. :)

Okay, here goes.

I found out that my therapist has the deadliest kind of melanoma, most likely in his eye.  He doesn't know his prognosis yet, but he's obviously going to be canceling his therapy business for a while.  At the very least I'll have to start seeing another counselor, but that's not what I'm depressed about.  I've known him for a while, and I think of him as a friend.  He helped me with my Eagle Scout project, even though he didn't have to.  I've also known three other people that got cancer, and two of them died, so it's really hard to think positively.