Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I think he knows... he isn't kidding when he says he doesn't have standards. :P

Actually, your picture got taken down, I never saw it

And I do like you Flutterz, but as a friend :3

Confession: I have considered giving my first time to a guy several times (they offered me) but I think it'd have to be someone charming like taco or kosaki to really win me over

Confession: based on what people tell me I'm at least average looking so I don't think I'd settle for the ugly chick if I can help it

Actually, your picture got taken down, I never saw it

And I do like you Flutterz, but as a friend :3

Confession: I have considered giving my first time to a guy several times (they offered me) but I think it'd have to be someone charming like taco or kosaki to really win me over

Confession: based on what people tell me I'm at least average looking so I don't think I'd settle for the ugly chick if I can help it

Wut? Pretty sure I never removed it... can anyone else see my picture?

Friendzoned... :vinty:

Emphasis on "fine", or am I looking too deeply into that message? 

Actually that's just Flutterz's old avatar. There's a really, real pic behind that one too.  :D

Pretty sure you're reading into it too much :makina: It's more like "meh, fine"

2deep4me

Also I'd pick something better for an avatar if I could :P

Then get non-shitty cup ramen  :P

This stuff is great if you can find it:

91Po1lrLG%2BL._SX425_.jpg

Admittedly it's not in a cup and it takes a tad bit more effort to prepare, but all you've gotta do is mix the packets you get before mixing the noodles in.

oh someone else is living on this *-* 

this thread sure moves fast thou...

I honestly can't recall how much I got them for, but it seems you can get 30/$18 on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Indomie-Mi-Goreng-Instant-Noodle/dp/B00HXIXWKM

Though buying a 30-pack right off the bat might not be the best idea, just in case it turns out you don't like it :P

Oh, and it's not a soup kind of thing, you drain the noodles and mix them with the sauce you get from mixing the packets, but it tastes great.

noob flutterz, that's not how you do it... at least I think so

you boil water, take a bunch of dem noodles , put them in the boiled water, mix them with the sauce and there you go , best instant noodles ever

I tried eating it the way you say, it tasted fine but I am not a big fan of it that way

noob flutterz, that's not how you do it... at least I think so

you boil water, take a bunch of dem noodles , put them in the boiled water, mix them with the sauce and there you go , best instant noodles ever

I tried eating it the way you say, it tasted fine but I am not a big fan of it that way

From an amazon image:

HrX0MoP.jpg

Remove noodles from water and drain well

I know I know but I feel like the water is just a waste so I just add the seasoning there with the water and the noodles and just nom nom nom it. It tastes better that way but I heard it's not that healthy. A more healthy way would be to boil another separate water pot and put the seasoning/sauce in it and then add it to the drained noodles.....

Just eat it however u want I guess  :vinty:

Confession: I refuse to take OELVN seriously until they can create an excellent action VN.  So far, all the one's I've skimmed are for people who like romance.  Step it up creators! Romance isn't all there is to writing. Git gud and stop using it as a damn crutch.

:saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber: 

Confession: Stay tuned. :sachi: