Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Isn't that pretty damn old?  Even if it's from that Weezer song, it's still pretty old.

Confession: Apparently I have nice enough fingernails that my mom and sister get jealous of me.  As a man, I don't really know how to deal with that...

Hey babe, I heard you gots nice fingernails :makina:

Isn't that pretty damn old?  Even if it's from that Weezer song, it's still pretty old.

Confession: Apparently I have nice enough fingernails that my mom and sister get jealous of me.  As a man, I don't really know how to deal with that...

I heard once from my female classmates that they were slightly jealous of naturally curly hair and nice eyelashes. It felt really weird and kind encouraging at the same time.

Confession: I refuse to take OELVN seriously until they can create an excellent action VN.  So far, all the one's I've skimmed are for people who like romance.  Step it up creators! Romance isn't all there is to writing. Git gud and stop using it as a damn crutch.

:saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:

Will psychological trauma be close enough?

Hey babe, I heard you gots nice fingernails :makina:

I need an adult :vinty:

I heard once from my female classmates that they were slightly jealous of naturally curly hair and nice eyelashes. It felt really weird and kind encouraging at the same time.

Are you a clone of me?  When I was little apparently women would just come over off the street and ask to touch my curly hair.

Are you a clone of me?  When I was little apparently women would just come over off the street and ask to touch my curly hair.

Confession: I used to use Safari on my Mac because I thought it was the best browser.  I deserve all the shame this sentence makes me feel.

Yup, an almost perfect clone.

Except no one has touched my hair on the streets, because around here you are not supposed to pay any attention to other people, just to avoid them carefully. 

But some of the girls from my class did like to touch my hair, so...

Emphasis on "fine", or am I looking too deeply into that message? 

Actually that's just Flutterz's old avatar. There's a really, real pic behind that one too.  :D

I just mean he's definitely not ugly

above average I'd say, which is more than I can say about myself

Confession: This site houses a few really good looking people imo. Kosaki and Rose come to mind. I always imagined Taco was really handsome but I've never seen a picture so...

I have an anxiety disorder, so I only have enough nail to cover the skin under it. Can't use em to open soda cans. Untitled-1%20copy.png

I didn't have curly hair, but some girls use to pet me because it was so soft. I still have no idea how my hair is like this, lol.

I have an anxiety disorder, so I only have enough nail to cover the skin under it. Can't use em to open soda cans. Untitled-1%20copy.png

Who the hell uses their nails to open soda cans? Why not just use your fingers?

Pfff... as much as I can believe I'm not ugly, there's no way I'm above average.

I just mean he's definitely not ugly

Confession: This site houses a few really good looking people imo. Kosaki and Rose come to mind. I always imagined Taco was really handsome but I've never seen a picture so...