Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Yeah~ I looked through it and saw a picture of you. You're brave!  Aren't you afraid someone will recognize you in real life?

I was always under the impression that it's better if someone recognizes you. Rather, it's a nice feeling when someone calls out to you from some place. I dunno. It's dangerous, yeah, but y'know. I can't explain it. I really love meeting people.

Confession: I spent at least 10 minutes looking through KYM's pictures on the Hentai Quotes entry.  They are so friggin' hilarious I can't even

All I have are cut outs from doujins that said something that made me laugh. Mostly Ren stuff.

DWbzId0.png

NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/kq89n3x.png

I was always under the impression that it's better if someone recognizes you. Rather, it's a nice feeling when someone calls out to you from some place. I dunno. It's dangerous, yeah, but y'know. I can't explain it. I really love meeting people.

I dunno, I'd be really freaked out if I heard someone yelling "Flutterz" IRL. o_O

confession: I'm a big pervert. I've been enjoying stories of my ex's sexual past encounters. I want to hear how down and dirty she is. Unfortunately, even with all the coaxing I'm doing, she hasn't given up the good girl facade. She started out with some juicy details, but now she's just annoyed. 

confession: I'm a big pervert. I've been enjoying stories of my ex's sexual past encounters. I want to hear how down and dirty she is. Unfortunately, even with all the coaxing I'm doing, she hasn't given up the good girl facade. She started out with some juicy details, but now she's just annoyed. 

Are you still on good terms with her?

So far I've gotten this many details that's never been revealed before. I consider myself a pretty good interrogator by the way. 

Taco's ex's confessions, for research purposes into the mind of a female:

She's been touched in the vag by around 15 guys. She's grabbed probably about 40 cocks, most of them just playfully in public to intimidate them.

She's only blown 3 guys. It was 1 at first (me), but somehow I got her to reveal more. But she enjoyed me only me. 

I'm the biggest she's met.

She likes being eaten, and every guy who's been with her has eaten her. She's achieved most of her orgasms from that.

Her tits were so big when she was 18 that they two average sized male hands couldn't cover.

She's had less partners than me, but sexed more than me because she's longer term relationships (my average 3 months, her average 4-5 years.)

She didn't learn how to enjoy sex until her second relationship. 

When was younger (she's 30 now), about 10 years, ago she used to get really wet. Massively to the point that it could fill half a bucket. She was so soaked that they had to lay on a towel just to do it.

Are you still on good terms with her?

Is that a thing that people do? :michiru:

Why has no one intimidated me like that? Actually, don't answer that >.<

Weren't we just discussing it happening to Getsuya a couple weeks ago?

Confession: Having been gone for a week, I just finished wading through the last weeks' confessions. I think it took over an hour, and all I have to say is:

uguys.jpg

Gah!

dramatic-chipmunk-animated.gif

Is that a thing that people do? :michiru:

Why has no one intimidated me like that? Actually, don't answer that >.<

I don't know. I think my ex was a little more liberal in some ways. She likes to act tough and be a bully, but she's really a big chicken if someone was to pull the initiative on her. Like I always did. 

Sooo.... Are you interested in this? That can be arranged...  :makina:

Oh my... I thought you said you'd only date me if I stopped making shitty puns? :P

Weren't we just discussing it happening to Getsuya a couple weeks ago?

I must have forgotten :michiru:

Edit: Oh, the one with little kids? I don't think that was intimidation.

Groups of girls molested me at several occasions, but actual dick-grabbing never happend to me. 

Without dick-grabbing... so the backdoor? gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8