Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I had a really annoying itch in my lower regions all day, I wonder if this is some kind of withdrawal effect?

I'll probably just keep this up for a week or so

I had been fapping 6 times a day for a few days in a row so I kinda felt I should take a break anyways

Confession: I had a really annoying itch in my lower regions all day, I wonder if this is some kind of withdrawal effect?

I'll probably just keep this up for a week or so

I had been fapping 6 times a day for a few days in a row so I kinda felt I should take a break anyways

How the fuck do you you do it six times a day

Confession: I almost never do it more than once a day, and never over twice... how the hell do you do 6 a day? :michiru:

Idk I was testing how far I could go (5 was the max I ever got to), the sixth time took almost half an hour but yeah I managed to do it. I'm not proud of it or anything.

Guess I just take my time... I often go for half an hour the one time

I have a friend that makes it an an hour/hour-and-a-half ordeal everytime.

Don't ask me how/why I know the details of my friends masturbation habits.

Confession: I wasn't allowed to watch the Pokémon anime when I was a kid.  My parents thought it was too much like cockfighting :amane:

Confession: Same with me, but only because my mom's side of the family is super religious and we were living with my nan at the time (but for some reason... they let me play the games lol).

LUCKILY... my dad, being the cool guy that he is, let me watch it when I went over to his place.

Confession: Same with me, but only because my mom's side of the family is super religious and we were living with my nan at the time (but for some reason... they let me play the games lol).

LUCKILY... my dad, being the cool guy that he is, let me watch it when I went over to his place.

I wasn't allowed watch pokemon or any anime on the mornings, too violent apparently. But I was allowed to watch the pokemon movies, so I'm not sure what it was really bout.