Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

22 minutes ago, Rooke said:

I would assume people are applauding because they’re a little sick of (what they believe) is the inability of the law to protect them. And that they’re glad to see people ‘striking back’ or something.

More or less this Rooke. The law and government can't protect us like they used to I think. That's why these small things are brought up just to praise civil courage. I don't know if it is me growing up but I can see what a sorry state my country is in. But that's mostly my cynical view of the world which has changed in a couple of years. We are divided and always blame each other instead of taking action. People also abuse the fact that the law can't do anything in specific situations. I know we shouldn't promote violence but sometimes I wish we did.

I don't know about this topic tbh....

People mostly applaud for the most annoying and weird stuff.... there was that guy who basically cheated a lot on his wife... and so she killed him... they called the judge to be unfair to sentence her to death..

So yeah it's probably that weird feeling some people get about fighting back or striking back instead of sitting idle. (?) idk

In my opinion thou, no matter what someone does to you... unless he's threatening your life in any way, killing him is not ok... Thing is most severe cases of rape really have the danger of being killed if you fight him back... it's like a thief so yeah killing is usually ok as it is considered self defence w

Confession : i think that secretely, people are bored of my tsundereness and actually completely hates the way i talk/act, maybe trying to act like an anime character isn't what people looks for, and tbh, i'm starting to feel bored. 

3 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession : i think that secretely, people are bored of my tsundereness and actually completely hates the way i talk/act, maybe trying to act like an anime character isn't what people looks for, and tbh, i'm starting to feel bored. 

34 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

^If you start going Yandere on us, Kuu-chan, I'm gonna

I for one welcome our new yandere kouhais

5 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Oh, no. I have no issue with your tsundereness. In fact, I welcome it. A wide range of personalities is always welcome.

What I do have an issue with is how it seems your English hasn't improved much from the days I used to teach you English in the Unlimited Chatter Works (Miyako Route Translation or something, at the time). You make your teacher sad. :komari:

Furthermore, this is terribly unlike you:

1 hour ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

You're gonna do what? :) 

Strangely placed fake smilies are more Rooke's thing.

You never taught me english, you baka. :makina:

Also, take in note that my s keyboard works very poorly, thus resulting in me forgetting s in most of my words.

Also i'm too lazy to put up effort into constructing a grammatically correct english sentence. 

10 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

You never taught me english, you baka. :makina:

Also, take in note that my s keyboard works very poorly, thus resulting in me forgetting s in most of my words.

Also i'm too lazy to put up effort into constructing a grammatically correct english sentence. 

"I'm too lazy to properly communicate." - What a terrible policy, but that's just my opinion.

Anyways, I did indeed. I was called a teacher by you, which would therefore imply I taught something, in that case, how to construct, formulate and interpret a sentence:

This best part of this whole ordeal is that my English was comparatively worse back then.

Then, to be honest with you, i don't find myself using such broken english, of course, i'm not putting that much attention into correctly wording my phrases.

Meh, sensei, teach me again the ways of the british enlightment. :makina: 

21 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Then, to be honest with you, i don't find myself using such broken english, of course, i'm not putting that much attention into correctly wording my phrases.

Meh, sensei, teach me again the ways of the british enlightment. :makina: 

The first important step towards British Enlightenment is spelling it correctly.

The second step, even more important, is vehemently denying that you like tea, because you mustn't fit into stereotypes.

Incidentally, I have no idea what you mean by "I don't find myself using such broken English".

But Tiag is not British so don't listen to him. 

Always drink tea.

And don't use alien words like vehemntly...I ain't googlin' that.

In the meantime, I am extremely dying from anxiety about my exams... at this point, it's making me unable to study and unable to enjoy my time... Sometimes the thought of having one month of exams decide your efforts for one whole year is depressing and sad.... and most of all terrifying...

Is this how life is going to be all the time in the future? Will I face bigger fear and anxiety? These questions generate fear and anxiety in themselves

Halp

16 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

The first important step towards British Enlightenment is spelling it correctly.

The second step, even more important, is vehemently denying that you like tea, because you mustn't fit into stereotypes.

Incidentally, I have no idea what you mean by "I don't find myself using such broken English".

I mean that my english isn't broke, that at least, people can understand me. :) 

13 minutes ago, hsmsful said:

But Tiag is not British so don't listen to him. 

Always drink tea.

And don't use alien words like vehemntly...I ain't googlin' that.

In the meantime, I am extremely dying from anxiety about my exams... at this point, it's making me unable to study and unable to enjoy my time... Sometimes the thought of having one month of exams decide your efforts for one whole year is depressing and sad.... and most of all terrifying...

Is this how life is going to be all the time in the future? Will I face bigger fear and anxiety? These questions generate fear and anxiety in themselves

Halp

One day, you'll experience something called "OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVE NO MUCH TIME TO LEARN ALL THEse MATHEMATICs AND REMEMBER THAT FUCKIN IMPORTANT RULE THAT is TWO PAGEs LONG AND OFC YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO DO EVERYTHING!!!!

20 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

^Jesus, make up your mind on your stances >:c

Pretty sure I was clear that I didn't mind either way, but that I thought it was out of character for the public to think that way.

I'm in painnnnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn urg

Confession: So I ended my main club activity and an elective for the year, and it is hitting me that the year has gone by without me making any progress on fixing my laziness. At least it was a more fun schoolyear than the last, I opened up more and made new friends. 

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

Confession: So I ended my main club activity and an elective for the year, and it is hitting me that the year has gone by without me making any progress on fixing my laziness. At least it was a more fun schoolyear than the last, I opened up more and made new friends. 

What's friends?

1 minute ago, Nashetania said:

What's friends?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends

Friends is an American television sitcom, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which originally aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starringJennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends living in Manhattan. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane.

3 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends

Reveal hidden contents

Friends is an American television sitcom, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which originally aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starringJennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends living in Manhattan. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane.

9ZUu6o7.png