Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I don't think his anger inhibited people from understanding the fact that subahibi/jp was a very divisive issue. I didn't create a group for it because I didn't want to exclude you guys from talking as you wanted in the fsg itself. It just changed and that sucked for a number of us. But things like that happen, I try not to blame you guys in anger, though I can at least be dissatisfied.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't really know what the group is like anymore. Could someone invite me?

And I don't mean to be super unhappy with you guys about it. In the end I acted more on your behalf than you might realize, maybe. I was just originally expressing the fact that I left for reasons such as the jp talk. No big judgement there.

Confession: sometimes I see people who are absurdly pretty and I'm just like "how does that even happen?"

Confession: I did really enjoy the fsg drama a little bit and I was smirking a lot when it happened. It just felt so weird since it might be only me but the reason this happened was not because of subahibi talk, it was because of another more obvious reason which is new members in general. That's why even after subahibi thing ended , some people still kept on leaving. It's just what happens in every chat, old people find only new people talking, feel too uncomfortable/weirded out to join the talk especially since they are not used to the new memberd and end up telling themselves that the group isn't like before and leave.

TL;DR: new members replace old members sometimes.

Also yeah the group is pretty much dead these days , I can blame this on many things but I am too lazy and sleepy to do so.

Confession 2: I miss HMN. :'(

I still remember the day we parted, I teared up. Please be fine, HMN. I hope you come back soon.

Confession: I tried driving a stick shift for the first time today... Shit ain't easy :vinty:

Once you go auto, never gonna go back.

Confession: I saw the nicest legs I've ever seen before on a girl in my yoga class.  Like, really, I'm not even a leg guy, but damn.

Confession: I am devastated that there is no visual proof, but yes, I've seen a couple of nice legs here in university too.

Damn. Thank you, Physical Education.

Confession: I'm getting Tyrael confused with Nosebleed.  :michiru:

Confession: I feel like we should all go Nico Nico Nii.

Confession: I am devastated that there is no visual proof, but yes, I've seen a couple of nice legs here in university too.

Damn. Thank you, Physical Education.

Confession: I feel like we should all go Nico Nico Nii.

"Excuse me, but you have really nice legs.  Can I take a few pictures?"   Yeah...no  :makina:   Don't have a smartphone anyway, so the best you'd get is a stick-figure drawing, since I can't draw realistic human beings for shit.  You still interested?

Is suicide an acceptable alternative?  Nico annoys the hell out of me, and I haven't even watched Love Live! before.

"Excuse me, but you have really nice legs.  Can I take a few pictures?"   Yeah...no  :makina:   Don't have a smartphone anyway, so the best you'd get is a stick-figure drawing, since I can't draw realistic human beings for shit.  You still interested?

Is suicide an acceptable alternative?  Nico annoys the hell out of me, and I haven't even watched Love Live! before.

Show me your skills first, then I'll tell you.

You could also nico nico nii yourself to death, if you want to.