Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Actually, now I'm having second thoughts about my choice... but I won't change it. It's best to go with your gut.

Confession: Even though the game probably won't even get a North America release for at least a year, I bought the Bravely Second soundtrack from CD Japan, and then freaked out a little bit when my computer had trouble ripping it. I tried a different CD reader and it worked fine, thankfully...

Wow, and not too long after I post that, I watch an episode of Honey and Clover that sheds some wisdom on this subject. That is quite a coincidence (or maybe destiny).

wkmYAqa.png

yu78NNE.png

That's a pretty interesting idea, even if it is a superstition.

Aight. This is a bit scary, considering that one of them was a person I didn't even know.

...A-Am I being stalked?

Consider your bet taken. I say it was Kosaki.

I bet on Eclipsed. She must have been having nightmares of him since Stray's Ambidex game. The backstabs too strong.

Aight. Bets acknowledged! We'll decide on the prize once we get to know the answer.

Oh, also, I'm betting on Stray Cat. Just to make my ship sail.

You just had to say that, didn't you? I was immediately forced to think of it in practical terms and realized that there would be ridiculous amounts of coordination and awkwardness involved and that basically, it would probably be meh to suck. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY YURI PICS USE THIS KIND OF THING?

YOU HAVE RUINED MY DAY.

Confession:  I've always wanted to try doing this with someone I like, lol.  It seems cute.

sk3C7GT.png

It's not cute, it's a fight! A fight to determine how far one would go for hunger!

I had to snatch myself the last pringle, salty stick or rattle snake on many a party this way. Conclusion: Guys are huge pussies about it. They usually pull away after one bite, while most girls go for it until barely before lip contact.*

*EDIT: I obviously don't wander around, biting into random peoples food while they're eating, it was always a consensual duel. Just to be sure nobody gets the wrong idea here... 

You just had to say that, didn't you? I was immediately forced to think of it in practical terms and realized that there would be ridiculous amounts of coordination and awkwardness involved and that basically, it would probably be meh to suck. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY YURI PICS USE THIS KIND OF THING?

YOU HAVE RUINED MY DAY.

This is difficult? I've seen it done before while at college. A girl went and bit the end off some guy's long pretzel. It's effectively the same thing.

Confession: I proceeded to fall over laughing in the hallway. I got a lot of strange looks, but considering I'm so blasé about this shit I just continued crawling to my class.

Last day of my no fap June challenge. Feels good. The challenge got easier as the day went by. 3rd and 4th week were easyyyy. Just super torture in the beginning when you're not used to it.

My image of people who go through the no fap challenge when said challenge ends: "Gaaaaaah, it's over!!!! I can finally fap!" *runs to the bathroom

Okay, exaggerated, but it does sound hard to go through.

My image of people who go through the no fap challenge when said challenge ends: "Gaaaaaah, it's over!!!! I can finally fap!" *runs to the bathroom

Okay, exaggerated, but it does sound hard to go through.

I'm thinking I'll finally be free at midnight 12:00am of July 1st. But then it might not exactly be a great time......... So I might end up waiting for more days.

I was in the way of this old lady at grocery store I was working at and so she kinda harped at me so I had to do the good ol' 'Oh I'm sorry, let me move out of your way!' with a smile on my face (while grumbling like a madman under my breath / in my head)

And so the next time I saw an old lady passing by I pre-emptively jumped off my ladder and folded it thinking she was another grumpy one but nope it turns out this one was one of them nice old ladies and she was all 'No no no no, I can get by just fine you set up your ladder and get right to work young mister! Thank you'

Gawd dem old lady stereotypes

Last day of my no fap June challenge. Feels good. The challenge got easier as the day went by. 3rd and 4th week were easyyyy. Just super torture in the beginning when you're not used to it.

You're a stronger man than I will ever be.

Confession: Just received a generous gift from a generous person on this forum and I couldn't be happier

omg  :yumiko:

Another person talking cryptically about another Fuwan... come on, spill the beans! Who was it and what did they give you? :P

Confession: I don't really like driving, at least the process itself. Its convenience is undeniable, thanks to being able to drive I can get to work in 15 minutes instead of 50, but actually driving feels like a (rather dangerous) chore.

Confession 2: I listen to music a lot but I never bother to learn about the artists.

Confession 3: I've had several people tell me that I have a good speaking voice in both Russian and English but I hate hearing it recorded.

Confession 4: All of this was random shit I was thinking of while at work. Gotta occupy my brain with something.