Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Hope you are having a blast today! Don't guys harass you when you go to places like movies etc alone?

Confession: she replied. It only took her two damn weeks...

Nope~ not really.  I get to the theater right when the movie starts, and leave right when it ends anyways.

Confession: I have been hit on playing in the arcades alone before though.. lol. 

Confession pt. 2: She replied to me saying SHE WAS GOING TO FULLY REPLY TO ME LATER

FUUUUUUUUUU

Honestly, if that happened to me, I'd assume the person isn't interested and would stop pursuing them.  Not replying or taking a long time every time = not very interested in my opinion.

Confession: I have a tendency to judge people by their manner of speech. If I don't like the way you talk, I probably won't hang out with you. There are exceptions, of course. The tendency carries on in forums too, by their manner of typing instead.

50 bucks my sporadic tendencies to have dem slightly sloppy slangy forum conduct thingymabob is on your blacklist :makina:

Gimme your 50 bucks, then. I like the way you type. It's p fun to read.

Personally, the way someone talks has an effect, though I'm more willing to try to get to know someone instead of going completely off a first impression ^^;;

Aside from that - Wonderfully, are you any good at dialogue?  I'm trying to edit a draft and it feels a bit weak from that end ;-;

Yes. I am caring and welcoming to all new members regardless of how headache inducing their uncapitalized sentencing and wrong forum asking may be. 

...Where's a banhammer image when you need one~

New members are hilarious. You can always tell who is going to stay for more than a week based on the first post you see them make.

You aren't alone in this sentiment though. I always cringe when I see a cringe worthy post when the member doesn't even have 10 posts yet. It's one of those "he won't last" type of situations.

Honestly, if that happened to me, I'd assume the person isn't interested and would stop pursuing them.  Not replying or taking a long time every time = not very interested in my opinion.

I know but I just wanna see this through since she asked me out first

More random thoughts from work:

Confession: I had to clean the filthiest car yet today. I refuse to believe that the car was owned by human beings, it was probably some hitherto undiscovered species of sapient pigs. I'm not a clean freak, I actually don't like cleaning, only reason my work involves it is I couldn't find anything better (that and the owner is my parents' friend), but even I clean the places I frequent before they become disgusting to be in without a pair of disposable gloves.

Confession 2: Despite the stereotype that Canadians eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Tim Hortons, I've only been there once or twice before I got this job. I don't like coffee and their hot chocolate tastes like shit, so there was no reason for me to go. But now it's pretty much the only place near work where I can go to grab a bite to eat during lunch, and it turns out their pastries and iced cappuccino are pretty good.

Confession 3: I tried registering on a dating site... quit halfway and deleted my account. :vinty:

eHarmony has a few robots on the website. Be careful or you might end up flirting with a silicone...

I don't know how to end that joke, =.=

I actually know somebody who got caught by a robot. It was a pretty interesting thing to see. They've gotten really creepy and good at spinning stories.

Confession: I wanna know why Cyr isn't dating anyone atm

it seems to me that finding someone would be a lot easier for a girl

Implying females don't have the exact same problems men have when dating.

Confession: I love how this thread is now UCW, but with class.

^Cuz guys suck

I dunno, if a guy sucks then he probably wouldn't be interested in Cyrillej anyway :Kappa:

eHarmony has a few robots on the website. Be careful or you might end up flirting with a silicone...

I don't know how to end that joke, =.=

I actually know somebody who got caught by a robot. It was a pretty interesting thing to see. They've gotten really creepy and good at spinning stories.

Confession: I love how this thread is now UCW, but with class.

No worries, I chickened out and deleted my account :makina:

That reminds me about that one guy, who made himself a forum and filled it with hundreds of bots, programmed to be girls interested in him. Everyday, they create dozens of Topics and have basic discussions about how amazing the admin of that forum is.

It's a work of art.

Confession: I have a tendency to judge people by their manner of speech. If I don't like the way you talk, I probably won't hang out with you. There are exceptions, of course. The tendency carries on in forums too, by their manner of typing instead.

Oh, oh, I've found people believe I have a pretty characteristic manner of talking. What's your opinion, if I may enquire?

I dunno, if a guy sucks then he probably wouldn't be interested in Cyrillej anyway :Kappa:

No worries, I chickened out and deleted my account :makina:

I have an OkCupid account and answered all 250 questions to raise my maximum match. I messaged like one girl there and never got a reply back. Ever since then I never touched it lol. Now the daily matches spams my email :|

And I guess I don't need it right now. I'll consider deactivating it.

That reminds me about that one guy, who made himself a forum and filled it with hundreds of bots, programmed to be girls interested in him. Everyday, they create dozens of Topics and have basic discussions about how amazing the admin of that forum is.

It's a work of art.

LINK IT DAMMIT

Confession 1: I love Rika-chan :wub:

Confession 2 : I am more and more sadist. é_è

Confession 3 : it's been 3 days ***** * **** *** :Kappa:

Confession 4 I like people  :wafuu:

Confession 5 : I have a lifelong sleeping sickness and here I am confessing at 2 AM  :vinty: