Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

While curious, I kind doubt she'll tell lol.

Confession: I spent the last hours chatting with two guys on IRC and it's been infintely more interesting and edifying than anything I've experienced in a while, all on the subject of VNs. In a channel mostly dedicated to random off topic / fun shit. I miss clephas in the ts3...

But printers are the Devil's minions, Kosaki, you can't be gay for them  D:

Confession: I feel stupid.  I now have every Witcher book besides the last three, and The Witcher Stories, yet apparently it's important to read them first.  Herp derp.  Oh well, just another $20  :vinty:

I spent the last hours chatting with two guys on IRC and it's been infintely more interesting and edifying than anything I've experienced in a while, all on the subject of VNs.

This reminds me!

Confession: I haven't really been in the mood recently to talk about VNs. I've still been reading them, I just don't feel like talking about them. I don't really know why. Probably because I didn't really enjoying the past VN I read, nor the one I am currently on. (Snow and Natsuzora Kanata respectively).  

This reminds me!

Confession: I haven't really been in the mood recently to talk about VNs. I've still been reading them, I just don't feel like talking about them. I don't really know why. Probably because I didn't really enjoying the past VN I read, nor the one I am currently on. (Snow and Natsuzora Kanata respectively).  

I know the feel.  Sometimes people need a bit of variety.  I actually found a good D&D group recently ^^;;  I'll probably pick the VN craze up again once SubaHibi finishes.

Second dream was me with an acquaintance that I'm not even close to. I don't even interact with her much.

It's a sign, ask her out!

Wow, and not too long after I post that, I watch an episode of Honey and Clover that sheds some wisdom on this subject. That is quite a coincidence (or maybe destiny).

wkmYAqa.png

yu78NNE.png

That's a pretty interesting idea, even if it is a superstition.

Wow, and not too long after I post that, I watch an episode of Honey and Clover that sheds some wisdom on this subject. That is quite a coincidence (or maybe destiny).

wkmYAqa.png

yu78NNE.png

That's a pretty interesting idea, even if it is a superstition.

Isn't this the Benning-Kohrer effect or something?  We were talking about it a while ago.  Is it on the thread?

Confession: I cried while watching Inside Out, and not for a character I would have ever guessed would make me cry pretty much up until the moment it happened.

Heard it was really good, that said family is a little low on money at the moment.  Not sure if I'll end up seeing it ^^;;