Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I just baked some chocolate chip cookies. The recipe is apparently very timing sensitive, since each batch came out of the oven looking quite different from the others (differences in both puffiness and the degree to which the cookies had started to caramelize).

Confession: I had to eat one of each batch immediately to see which one was best :ph34r:

Confession: My ex and I once again had sex on Valentine's Day as fuck buddies. I ended up buying her a very expensive lingerie set, where she proceeded to dress up like a school girl for some costume/roleplay fun. It was only after the sex did I realize that I ended up spending a large amount of money on a free set of clothes for her. Fuck me.

I spent the rest of my time in TeamSpeak watching Skelter Heaven/Mars of Destruction while eating potato chips with Nosebleed.

15 hours ago, TexasDice said:

How much did you pay? Depending on the answer, you could've gotten a cosplaying hooker or a runaway schoolgirl from craigslist instead. :makina:

Victoria's Secret Valentine's Day shop collection isn't cheap; she got a free set of underwear from me.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:25 AM, Flutterz said:

Confession: The fact that people don't treat walking in general like driving massively irritates me. STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE, GOD DAMMIT :saber:

If you live in the Kanto region, you better learn that the left side is for standing.

11 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Thank god I don't live in the Kanto region! Standing on the left side... the savages!

People in the civilised world (everywhere except America ... and other scatterings) drive on the left for reasons to do with gentlemanly behaviour. Americans drive on the right for reasons to do with ... vast bulk. How very apt. Let me explain.

People in the civilised world would ride on the left so they can stab (in a civilised fashion) anybody they didn't like coming the other way. Their sword arm would be their right arm, and riding on the left allows them to do this. All very civilised. Americans drive on the right because in ancient times (for them) they used to have these big, fat ... wagons (which could maybe serve as a metaphor) and to make sure they didn't collide with oncoming traffic they'd be seated on the left and the passing traffic would pass on their left. 

So most people drive on the left for civilised reasons, except for America who drive on the right for ... size related reasons.

46 minutes ago, Rooke said:

People in the civilised world (everywhere except America ... and other scatterings) drive on the left for reasons to do with gentlemanly behaviour. Americans drive on the right for reasons to do with ... vast bulk. How very apt. Let me explain.

People in the civilised world would ride on the left so they can stab (in a civilised fashion) anybody they didn't like coming the other way. Their sword arm would be their right arm, and riding on the left allows them to do this. All very civilised. Americans drive on the right because in ancient times (for them) they used to have these big, fat ... wagons (which could maybe serve as a metaphor) and to make sure they didn't collide with oncoming traffic they'd be seated on the left and the passing traffic would pass on their left. 

So most people drive on the left for civilised reasons, except for America who drive on the right for ... size related reasons.

But by driving on the right side with our wagons, the civilized folk would drive on the same side coming towards us. Their measly swords would not be able to handle the bulk of our wagons running them over and grinding them into the dirt with their horse.

http://www.earlyamerica.com/image/earlyamerica/freedom/spirit.jpg

Just now, Eclipsed said:

My history with applying screen protectors particle free

• 4.5" phone : fk that was hard
  • PS Vita: FK that was hard
  • New Nintendo 3DSXL: OMFG what the FK!!
  • 10" tabby: just kill me now..

I only tried by hand with Vita

the thing is

I didn't realize the white thing the protector came with was supposed to be the thing I was going to wipe the Vita with

had to trash it

...at least the one for the rear pad sort of worked

...by which I mean it's bubbly at places and I managed to stick it upside down >_>

On 1/30/2016 at 1:42 AM, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: So I was kind of seeing someone back in November, and she left the country for a 2-month vacation. She just got back two days ago and immediately texted me saying we should meet up, so we had dinner tonight. On the way there, I was thinking "I have zero chemistry with this girl. I need to find a way to turn this 'sort of seeing' thing into a 'not seeing' thing, without hurting her feelings, so I can feel good about dating that other girl I had drinks with earlier this week". I arrived at dinner, and she casually mentioned that while she was back home, her parents talked her into moving back to her home country for good, and that she already has a one-way ticket back home in two months.

First thought: :michiru:

Second thought: :sachi:

Everything worked out better than expected.

Well then, things worked out at least even if it was super convenient for you :sachi:

34 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: I'm going to a planetarium on Wednesday \ :Teeku: /

"Why don't you come to the planetarium?
The beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you."

Yes, I had to do it.

On a serious note, planetariums are cool af. I've been in some before and they're a great experience. Now I'm jealous :wahaha:

5 hours ago, Ike said:

"Why don't you come to the planetarium?
The beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you."

Yes, I had to do it.

On a serious note, planetariums are cool af. I've been in some before and they're a great experience. Now I'm jealous :wahaha:

Thanks for the reference, wanted to make one too but couldn't lol 

I finally decided that I had enough of my facial hair interfering with my attempts to consume food, so I decided to attack it with huge ass scissors that even Senjougahara would consider excessive in the dorm bathroom.

While I was in life or death combat with my facial hair two dude bros walk in with nothing, but their underpants on. They were talking about dude bro A's girlfriend and if she was really into him or not. This went on for awhile before I heard this exchange.  

Dude bro B: So how far have you gone in private? 

Dude bro A: Well she let me fist her last weekend. 

Dude bro B: Well if she let you fist her she is probably into you.

Me: (thinking to myself) Is this what real life relationships are? :michiru: