Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

9 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Me: (thinking to myself) Is this what real life relationships are? :michiru:

Particularly in college, kind of, yeah. More importantly, isn't dudebro a single word? Although I guess that looks a little hard to pronounce.

Confession: second full-day interview today. I'm mostly getting through the morning without flipping out by internally repeating my favorite mantra: "By the end of the day it'll be over" :amane:

Edit: Confession 2: I have to drive there and they warned the parking lot fills up at times. I find the act of looking for a parking spot to be stressful beyond all reason (I have no idea why parking, of all things, is such a hurdle for me, but there it is), so I'm considering going ludicrously early to make sure that isn't a problem, and then sitting in my car reading a book or something for the ~ hour until my interview actually starts. Go me.

Confession: I feel empathy towards Excel as my lab group creates 3 time axes, 3 data sets,  one for each axis, then creates 3 LINE graphs,  one of each data set, and finally asks "how do I merge these?". 

>Me and Excel are on the same wavelength as when I ctrl+x the data it deletes the time axis next to it. 

>When I paste, Excel creates a sequential title label cell 

>Finally selecting the entire data set and creating a scatter plot, Excel orgasms from proper foreplay and reciprocates my caress by automatically formatting legend and axes. 

>I turn to my group and say "stop abusing Excel, she has feelings too." 

18 minutes ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Confession: I feel empathy towards Excel as my lab group creates 3 time axes, 3 data sets,  one for each axis, then creates 3 LINE graphs,  one of each data set, and finally asks "how do I merge these?". 

>Me and Excel are on the same wavelength as when I ctrl+x the data it deletes the time axis next to it. 

>When I paste, Excel creates a sequential title label cell 

>Finally selecting the entire data set and creating a scatter plot, Excel orgasms from proper foreplay and reciprocates my caress by automatically formatting legend and axes. 

>I turn to my group and say "stop abusing Excel, she has feelings too." 

I fucking love your attitude sometimes

Confession: The most social place for me right now is the internet. :kosame:

So, uh, I never got a call back after the interview. Guess I'll have to keep looking...
I didn't do that bad at the interview, but I think I might have lost a few points for my nervousness. There were a few questions I could have given better answers to. There were a ton of people applying for a job there too. :vinty:

5 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

So, uh, I never got a call back after the interview. Guess I'll have to keep looking...
I didn't do that bad at the interview, but I think I might have lost a few points for my nervousness. There were a few questions I could have given better answers to. There were a ton of people applying for a job there too. :vinty:

Reminds me of my first interview. I spent half a week preparing, studying on all the standard interview questions, what I should wear, information from people who work in that position and so on. Than I go into the interview and nail the first half, but than they take me to the manager person for my second interview. GOD DAMN IT that gal was terrifying, I completely froze up and made an ass of myself. 

The second interview I went in with what I was wearing that day and completely bullshited all of the questions..... I got the job immediately.

6 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Confession: The most social place for me right now is the internet. :kosame:

I don't know how long it's been since your interview, but assuming it isn't so long that this sounds ridiculous, you should be proactive and call them to ask about it. It's not weird, and they won't mind. And the worst-case scenario is that you'll have confirmation.

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

I don't know how long it's been since your interview, but assuming it isn't so long that this sounds ridiculous, you should be proactive and call them to ask about it. It's not weird, and they won't mind. And the worst-case scenario is that you'll have confirmation.

Actually, I did call them, and they told me to wait for their call. ._.

6 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: If I didn't have Fuwa I'd literally only talk to my mom and dad on a day-to-day basis. :vinty:

This.

Confession: I finally stopped being a crotchety old man and got a phone.  Android masterrace.

Call again every 10 minutes.  Nothing bad will happen  :sachi:

Which one? I must know.  A compulsion to tell you to root it and put CFW on it is extremely strong.