Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I love thunderstorms.

The howling of the wind,

the scent of rain,

the intense drumming of heavy downpour,

the foreboding sound of approaching thunder...

There's something magnificent in thunderstorms.

And it looks like a big storm is coming here soon, that's why I'm so exited.

Lucky you!

BTW I love anything to do with rain, not just thunderstorms.

Confession: I started reading Umineko during a thunderstorm. It was rather immersing.

Confession 2: I like rain, but not getting wet. I always get sick when it rains though.

I have always wanted to read Umineko in a thunderstorm, managed to do so last month when I was rereading.

Confession: I freaking love the rain.

Confession 2: Although it isn't the case anymore... sadly my love for the rain stems from when my mom would force me to go outside on sunny days. She couldn't force me to go outside on a rainy day though, so on those days I could stay inside and play video games~

Confession: Working with cars is so much better than working with people. Cars don't complain, don't ask you questions you don't know the answer to, don't ask to see the manager, don't go to court because you touched them everywhere, don't get restraining orders, etc.

Confession: Working with cars is so much better than working with people. Cars don't complain, don't ask you questions you don't know the answer to, don't ask to see the manager, don't go to court because you touched them everywhere, don't get restraining orders, etc.

10/10. Would want a car partner now.

...But I already have one.

Confession 2: I like rain, but not getting wet.

:holo:

Confession: I am pleased to say that the block that was stopping me from creating anything outside of the world where my main manuscript takes place... has been alleviated. Man, it has never felt better to be able to write completely new stuff and turn on the creativity generator. ^_^

Weirdest part, is that it wasn't writer's block. I could EASILY write anything in the world I had created for my old project, but I couldn't seem to venture out of it creatively. I guess that is what six years of generating stuff for one world, and absolutely nothing else, will do to you.

Pretty sure I might have confessed this like... three weeks ago... but that was back when it was only beginning to go away. Now I can probably safely say... that I have completely pulled myself away from that old world.

Confession: I am pleased to say that the block that was stopping me from creating anything outside of the world where my main manuscript takes place... has been alleviated. Man, it has never felt better to be able to write completely new stuff and turn on the creativity generator. ^_^

Weirdest part, is that it wasn't writer's block. I could EASILY write anything in the world I had created for my old project, but I couldn't seem to venture out of it creatively. I guess that is what six years of generating stuff for one world, and absolutely nothing else, will do to you.

Pretty sure I might have confessed this like... three weeks ago... but that was back when it was only beginning to go away. Now I can probably safely say... that I have completely pulled myself away from that old world.