Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I feel the love  <3

Do you really need us to remind you that, though?  :P  If I was you, I'd just write "Ask for *girl's name*'s number" on a piece of paper and put it somewhere I see all the time.  One of the only ways I can get things done, besides writing stuff on my hand.

Confession: I haven't had my braces adjusted in about a year.  I'm such a terrible patient, I've been forgetting to make appointments :sachi:

Well, I'm here all the time so... :sachi:

Confession: All right, I said I have a backup plan so here it is: I have been talking with a girl for quite a while online now and she's coming over this summer (she'll be staying at my house) for at least 2 days/nights. She has admitted she's taken a liking to me and she's willing to see if we'd hit it off in person as well. I told her I was asked out by a girl and she was surprisingly cool with it. Quote:

"btw, warning: if you and this girl don't work out, and I do come over in August (and we get on irl), I will ask you out myself :D"

Nghhhh

So, she's tots okay with being second option? REALLY REALLY strange. I told you online dating is dangerous...

No no I don't know her from a dating site

we've been working on a VN together :), I met her on skype through a mutual friend

We've been toying with the idea we might be pretty compatible for a while now but she lives in the UK so it'll be hard regardless

Well, I'm here all the time so... :sachi:

Confession: All right, I said I have a backup plan so here it is: I have been talking with a girl for quite a while online now and she's coming over this summer (she'll be staying at my house) for at least 2 days/nights. She has admitted she's taken a liking to me and she's willing to see if we'd hit it off in person as well. I told her I was asked out by a girl and she was surprisingly cool with it. Quote:

"btw, warning: if you and this girl don't work out, and I do come over in August (and we get on irl), I will ask you out myself :D"

Nghhhh

And you say you're not lucky with women :P

I reiterate my previous statement. ;)

Confession: I think I'll get a cake for Kud's birthday... I like Kud likes cake :wafuu:

Uhhhh...no, not really.  She could just really want to date him.  Not everyone on online dating sites are serial killers looking for fresh victims.

If she really wanted to date him, why would she be okay with him being with another? Doesn't it show to her that Tyrael prefers the other girl?

No no I don't know her from a dating site

we've been working on a VN together :), I met her on skype through a mutual friend

We've been toying with the idea we might be pretty compatible for a while now but she lives in the UK so it'll be hard regardless

Interesting... Is she fuwa user?

My vote goes to UK girl, then. With her you can play VNs. I wish you guys live happily ever after!

If she really wanted to date him, why would she be okay with him being with another? Doesn't it show to her that Tyrael prefers the other girl?

Interesting... Is she fuwa user?

My vote goes to UK girl, then. With her you can play VNs. I wish you guys live happily ever after!

It's not that I'm more interested in one of them, it's that me dating UK girl would be really hard for both of us since we'd only be seeing each other once every few months or so. But, I've known the first girl for almost four years and she's really sweet so I wouldn't mind dating her, surely :P

And yes, she's a fuwa user.

It's not that I'm more interested in one of them, it's that me dating UK girl would be really hard for both of us since we'd only be seeing each other once every few months or so. But, I've known the first girl for almost four years and she's really sweet so I wouldn't mind dating her, surely :P

This gave it away.

Good thing I basically spam Fuwa!

Congrats, Tyrael. You're finally leaving us behind. ;-;

I-I-I... I-I'll need to find another person to talk about pervy things with, since Tyrael will be busy.

He'll be leaving me for good. ;_;

Confession: I miss talking to people on Skype.