Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I had a dream the other night that I was in a relationship with girl X, with "X" being somebody I have never really met.

All of my hating relationships and shit has gone straight out the window. :sleep:

Edit: I shouldn't say hating... but my lack of a want to be in one.

Confession: I had a dream the other night that I was in a relationship with girl X, with "X" being somebody I have never really met.

All of my hating relationships and shit has gone straight out the window. :sleep:

Edit: I shouldn't say hating... but my lack of a want to be in one.

I guess you could say you...

B)

found your dream girl

As far as I know, she got another boyfriend immediately before I confessed but didn't tell anyone, and then after I confessed she expected me to leave the area I hung out in for a while or something, since she hung out there too.  That was literally the only group of friends I had,  so even if she'd directly asked me to do that, I would've flat out said no.  Also, instead of asking me to give her the space she wanted, she just assumed I'd understand literally everything she wanted me to do without her directly telling me.  I actually had to directly confront her about it, since she was just ignoring me and giving me sullen stares at that point.  Probably didn't help that she was incredibly spoiled, being an only child that had very rich parents.

Confession: I kinda like cunts... I'm weird  :amane:

I like them too. :makina:

Also, I support this all the way.

If your partner cares about you, they'll be patient with you anyways. Could always learn together... I don't really think it's anything to be embarrassed about.    ^_^

That is, in fact, if someone's willing to be my partner.

...Way to rub it in, Kosaki.

Can't live in my city without being one of those. We're all Uesugi all the time. I'm living in Kenshin's old castle town, and he's enshrined here. Every year we have a festival for the Uesugi family and we re-enact Kawanakajima so we can show off how Uesugi Kenshin totally kicked Takeda Shingen's butt that one time. Obviously the foreign volunteers were put on the Takeda side so we would lose. Still fun though. Ei Ei Ohhhhh!

I always thought that reenactments were really cool. I'd love to participate in one in the future. Though most of the battles I know of were those of the Sengoku Era in the 1500s, and battles that took place in the Philippines. I need to polish my memory about these battles again. I do miss studying history.

One day, I swear I will take part.

I spent the day looking like this (as in literally that is me looking like that)

01KIVfyl.jpg?1

and helping to re-enact this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Kawanakajima

Edit: Samurai perfectionists may notice my sword is strapped on upside-down (the curved side should be up) but don't worry, I fixed it before going into battle

Would love to join that kind of thing sometime. Maybe I'll live in Japan in the future. Who knows

Don't mean to make you feel guilty or weird or anything, but would you mind not using that word?  I was raised to think that it's the worst possible word you can call a woman, and it makes me uncomfortable just hearing it.

Confession: When I was holding our snake, he randomly popped one of his penises out and it touched my arm.  It was absolutely disgusting.  I washed my entire forearm for a good five minutes after that.  I don't know if I want to hold a snake ever again.

Confession: Whenever I come home and play with my dog, he always has an erect penis.

I guess it takes after its owner. :holo:

Have some decency and wear some trousers, then. Perhaps the dog would learn to hide erections as well.

Don't mean to make you feel guilty or weird or anything, but would you mind not using that word?  I was raised to think that it's the worst possible word you can call a woman, and it makes me uncomfortable just hearing it.

The problem is that it's only that bad in American English, it's a much more common and less offensive word in Australia and the UK (or so I've been told).

Have some decency and wear some trousers, then. Perhaps the dog would learn to hide erections as well.

Or better yet, put some trousers on the dog.

The problem is that it's only that bad in American English, it's a much more common and less offensive word in Australia and the UK (or so I've been told).

Not so sure about the UK, but in Australia, cunt is a gender neutral pronoun.

You have a snake?

Not actually mine, it's my mom's, but yeah.  Just a regular corn snake.  Except for the fact that he rubbed his hemipenis on me.  Ugh.

Oh, I know, but it still makes me extremely uncomfortable to hear it.  Probably never gonna get used to it, either.

Not so sure about the UK, but in Australia, cunt is a gender neutral pronoun.

I've heard it used that way, too, strangely.  A really bitchy popular girl called me that.  A few years later she tried to friend me on Facebook and I was like, "Ahahahahahahaha, yeah, no, fuck off," and blocked her.

I've heard it used that way, too, strangely.  A really bitchy popular girl called me that.  A few years later she tried to friend me on Facebook and I was like, "Ahahahahahahaha, yeah, no, fuck off," and blocked her.

If that person was not Australian, it was most definitely an insult. Consider it good riddance.