Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Moro's was the weakest, Capt's was pretty good, but Gakuto's was the best, in my opinion.  Don't worry, there's no bromance or BL or anything, it's basically just having them be the main focus instead of a heroine.  Their relationships stay the same.

While we are on the subject , I would say that I hate looking older than my age, but for some reason people think I am an oji-san (called like that in my first anime convention by every guy T.T).

A few incidents have been annoying for me in my life cuz of that. For example I was on the seaside and wanted to ask for a beer , he actually gave me one but then I told him I was a minor and he told me that I look like a 25-year-old guy. Another example was that day when I was lost in another city and a policeman asked where I worked and asked for my ID and was amazed to see I am too young to make one(this one was over a year ago).

Finally I was walking with a classmate of mine and we were kinda holding hands and suddenly a guy said "fucking pedophiles" while passing by me and another one told me "isn't she too young for you?" and I just don't get it since I am relatively short (only 170 cm) and I don't look that old. I don't even have that much facial hair ... sigh....

It's in the damn genes. My 45 year old uncle still looks about 25 and I'm a High-School student for everyone who seems me. Thankfully, I don't exactly mind it. I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't leave the house much, all's well.

Though, somewhat strangely, when I was in middle school I was mistaken for a teacher on couple of occasions, because I tend to wear formal attire and I look pretty serious - I loved that.

The saddest part about huamnity is intregity requires privlage. without money, even the kindest person in that situation will sell you out for a dollar. My 1c usd worth. Sad state of affairs observing people around the world.

Something bad happened, didn't it?

You guys sure have different views on the world. My soul is relieved everytime I'm asked to show my ID somewhere.

I think it's more like, the surprised reaction can get kinda old and annoying after seeing/hearing it so many times before. So before I say my age, I may be thinking in my mind, *anticipates surprise* "I wonder what age they'll think I am this time" kind of thing, lol.  Sometimes it almost sounds as if they don't take me seriously either because I may look young.

Now, when I actually get really old, and if that could still happen xD perhaps then I'll be more thrilled about it, haha.

Confession: I gathered up the courage, and tried talking on Ren's Teamspeak today.  :)

While we are on the subject , I would say that I hate looking older than my age, but for some reason people think I am an oji-san (called like that in my first anime convention by every guy T.T).

A few incidents have been annoying for me in my life cuz of that. For example I was on the seaside and wanted to ask for a beer , he actually gave me one but then I told him I was a minor and he told me that I look like a 25-year-old guy. Another example was that day when I was lost in another city and a policeman asked where I worked and asked for my ID and was amazed to see I am too young to make one(this one was over a year ago).

Finally I was walking with a classmate of mine and we were kinda holding hands and suddenly a guy said "fucking pedophiles" while passing by me and another one told me "isn't she too young for you?" and I just don't get it since I am relatively short (only 170 cm) and I don't look that old. I don't even have that much facial hair ... sigh....

Confession : what kind of beer you like? lol 

Confession: I think I've known Stray Cat for quite a while.... and just today, I found out he's a couple years older than what I always thought he was.  Wow, how did I miss that~ I'm a horrible friend.. eh heh heh.  :vinty:  Well, I definitely won't forget now.

Confession: I'm pretty terrible at mental math.  I once figured out how old a tree was based on the year listed on a sign, and that was the only time I ever used mental math to successfully figure something out that wasn't incredibly easy.  Every other time I'm so far off it's pathetic.

that time I just read the label on a random bottlr, I don't rly remember that I read thou. And I was a minor so yeah I haven't tasted it yet (and probably won't). Oh and when I read it, I read it wrongly and the guy corrected me.

Confession : if one day i get accross you, i'll pay you one.

awww thank you, I appreciate it.

Confession: I was totally ok with trying alcohol even thou it's strongly forbidden in my religion but stopped at the last second because I am a minor (and I was afraid the guy at the bar might find me out and report me and then I find my dad.... doing his stuffz of giving me lectures and such). Can't I get a good citizen badge already?

Edit: another confession: I suck at writing on phones QQ