Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I can't quote and view spoilers right now because my internet's so shitty.

Either that or AnoHana's download is making me rekt. I can't even use smileys for crying out loud.

@Flutterz: Sadly, Mom did not buy it. I'm pretty sure it tasted like bananas though. :holo:

@Eclipsed: I can't find any sex shops here. Pls help me

Flavored condoms must make it 1000x better for your sexual partner to do da mouthies huh :sachi:

Nah, I think flavoured condoms are for butt stuff.

There was this one chemical thingy that, when ingested, will make your sweat flavored  B)

Ew. .-.

Either that or AnoHana's download is making me rekt. I can't even use smileys for crying out loud.

>crying out loud

Yup, that sounds like AnoHana.

@Eclipsed: I can't find any sex shops here. Pls help me

Have you tried google? :holo:

Thanks Flutterz. I'll forever remember you as that guy who introduced me to Filipino sex shops as well.

You're welcome! You're lucky that I'm so well-versed in telling people to google things Filipino sex shops. Make sure to make a post about the things you buy. :holo:

Confession: briefs ftw

and I'm sorry Zeno for making you uncomfortable every time I post (I'm not really sorry)

Nah, lolis in general don't make me uncomfortable, only when they're a heroine and it's an 18+ VN.  Mare's route was so uncomfortable for me that I just skipped her h-scenes entirely, and I usually only do that if they're bad.

Nah, lolis in general don't make me uncomfortable, only when they're a heroine and it's an 18+ VN.  Mare's route was so uncomfortable for me that I just skipped her h-scenes entirely, and I usually only do that if they're bad.

Her route in general was bad anyways, but really it shouldn't bother you that Mare was "underage", after all she is

a member of an alien race and who knows when they reach sexual maturity?..... wait that's beastiality.

Edited by Beato
Added spoilertag

You were screwed over if you paid for the condoms by your own money (and it was more than 10 bucks, I do not know much about the condom market)

So, I today went to the same drug store to re-check and if the price hasn't changed in the last five years, I've made a profit of 2,01 Euros. 

Worth.